beta levels

edited December 2013 in Pregnant
My levels were 1.8 Thursday 17 on Saturday night and now 70 as of yesterday morning!! Come n sticky baby!

Comments

• Congrats mama!! Lots of sticky!
  • Yeay!!! So happy for you.
  • Think of the tattoo and names now mama...it is happening. Grow baby, grow! I can't wait to see how you announce it and maternity pics.
  • Yayayyayayaya!!!!! :)
  • Wow talk about instant gratification. "I think we'll try this month" BAM!!
  • @Jules thank you!! @luvmy5 haha I know!! I should have left more room on my foot and I'm going to have to be super creative in announcing it after the turkey shenanigans. @mommylovessparkle :-):-):-) thank you @ ourlittlenugget I know right lol it almost seems too good to be true with how quick it happened. Your turn :-D
    How was everyone's New Years?!?
  • Its nice when it happens fast. I was giving ourselves some time when we were ttc for second time around and it only took one try lol I was shocked but very happy and thankful.. your gonna be pregnant most of 2014!! Great way to star the year in my opinion :)
  • @Jules I was expecting it to take a good three months but am so pleasantly surprised and couldn't ask for a better way to start off the new year!!
  • Yes I was the same I thought it would be few months end up being so thankful it was fast that way the girls are 2 years apart and all my medical stuff counted for this year that way I was able to reach my out of pocket maximum. Insurance and medical stuff is big part of planning baby I think.
  • Have you had any symptoms? Sore boobs? Nausea?
  • edited January 2014
    Another year. :-( gotta wait and up my odds for vbac. If I have another c-section it could jeopardize plans for baby 4 and 5! :-D
  • @ourlittlenugget hey you never know I could be preggers again then too haha @lucky5 not really just extreme smell sensitivity, crazy mood swings and cramps on and off. @Jules having them close is the best :-)
  • Well it's a lot work at first but I know it will be nice later especially when my newborn starts sleeping better at night.