Anyone else have this?

edited January 2014 in Pregnant
I get a pain in my left pelvic area when I either sit too long at my computer at work or when I walk too much. I was reading on the internet that it could be from the relaxin hormone that makes our joint spread during pregnancy. I'm worried I won't be able to keep working. My due date is March 11th but they will induce me one to two weeks early. I sure hope the pain goes away or at the very least doesn't get worse.

Comments

• Yes. Its round ligament pain and it sucks. It was one of the first symptoms of pregnancy for me this time (6th baby).
  • @luvmy5 I get round ligament pains as well, but this is something different. The round ligament pain is sharp pain that goes away somewhat quickly. This pain is a dull pain that slowly gets worse throughout the day. I can hear a clicking sound when I move my leg.
  • I was diagnosed with SPD with my second baby. It felt like my hips and pelvis were cracking open and you could literally hear the snapping sounds.
  • edited January 2014
    I had spd with my first and also this pregnancy. Its not as bad as it was last time. I have a thread on it in my discussions from a long time ago.
    Most likely u have it. The proper name for it is symphysis pubic /pelvic dysfunction and it sucks!
  • @luvmy5 @mommylovessparkle. Thanks ladies, I think that's what I was reading about. If I can rest off and on all day the pain isn't that bad, but when I tried to work a full day, I was crying by the time I was walking up to my last appointment.
  • How are you doing? Any improvement on the pain?
  • I have that too and it's so painful!! Any luck?