soooo tired of pregnancy

Ahhhhhhhhh I want this baby out already!!!! Im soooooo beyond tired of peeing myself every freaking time I cough!! Gahhhh. I cant walk, move, lay, sleep or do anything without some kinda pain somewhere. Im freaking out already I just want this to be over and have her in my arms! Starting Saturday im doing everything possible to get her out! Any one have ideas??

Comments

• Bounce on an exercise ball, jog on a treadmill and then have sex...did the trick for me with both!! Good luck :-) ps...I still pee my pants every time I laugh or cough haha...ahh motherhood!!*
  • I was going to say the same thing Kenzie! I haven't been pregnancy since 2012 & I still pee myself when I sneeze! Like literally every other day I pee myself.

Hope that little girl comes soon for you!
  • With my first I think some the things I did worked but with this baby I did everything I could think of boring nothing worked. Not until I finally gave up and took day to relax then went into labor. But you can try taking long walk, bouncing on ball, rolling your hips on the ball, squats, stairs, eating spicy food, eating pineapple, and sex. Good luck!
  • @kenzie0713 Ill for sure do that. Minus the sex
    . No boyfriend lol. Ahh that makes me feel much better:)

@1stwoodsbaby thank you me too!

@jules ahh thats funny how thay worked out. The day you relaxed you went in. Thanks for all the suggestions ill have to try them! :)
  • Walk like crazy. Exercise ball. Get a nice foot massage (seriously the night SO gave me a good foot massage I went into labor, lol.)

DO NOT. I repeat. DO NOT drink castor oil. I didn't but I know people who did. A very messy birth.
  • Been doing those like crazy lol. I wish I had extra money for a pedicure lol not the castor oil lol. Yucky lol. @veevee
  • edited January 2014
    I'm getting a pedi tonight. The last couple weeks can be brutal. I can proudly say I have never peed myself and that's one little triumph I hope never goes away.
  • @luvmy5 You deserve an award!! :) I wish I can stop sneeze/cough peeing! Lol. You must be extremely proud of yourself. Im proud of you too :)
  • Lol! Watch I say that and now I will start having it happen. I am proud of that, but maybe its a reward for my stretch mark covered body?