any september 2014 moms to be?!?

edited January 2014 in Pregnant
Looks like we are expecting number 3 September 10th. Our 2 year old is sooo excited and our 11 month old has no clue yet haha

Comments

• Sept 11 also my 3rd
  • My birthday is Sept 13 and I'm due Sept 6.
  • Congrats! I will get my official edd Wednesday :-) @2lilblessings I'm scared ab having 3 under 3!! How old are your little ones? @kymali congrats!! What number baby will this be?
  • 2 and 8 months
  • @2lilblessings aww exciting!!! I remember you from before :-) I'm excited to have someone to go through this with. It will be tough for us I'm sure but hey with 2 that are 2 and under we can do anything!!
    @kymali awesome!! How old are they? Have you been a member for a long time?
  • OMG I'm so sorry. I didn't even see that you wrote back. I've been a member here since idk Lol Maybe 2012? I don't know. Sorry Lol
    And my 1st daughter will be 3 in March and my 2nd daughter will be 2 in June. >:D< Now I'm having more kids and they're all under the age of 4... I don't know how I am gonna do it or stay some what sane but I will try my best Lol My kids and Husband are my world and I could not live without them ever! So it's okay if I have like 12 kids to make me go crazy Lol They are what make me get up every day and stay strong and love my life. I would die for them. Anything I can do for them,I will. Okay this is turning into a rant Lol Sorry. How many kids do you want? And does your Husband want the same? My husband said this is our last but he said that about our last daughter too Lol Shit happens hehe
  • You had already started a 2014 mommy roll call! Im sorry!! I will delete mine. Im due 9/15/14 according to lmp
  • We are only 5 days apart @salasmommy how are you feeling?!?
  • edited February 2014
    @kymali kids?!? Are you expecting twins?!!!!?? I hear u, I'm going to have 3 under 3!! I'm sure some days will be crazy but def worth it!! We are def done after this one, I'm an only child so wanted a decent sized family!! Haha men don't realize that when it comes to baby making we are the decision makers!! How are you feeling?
  • Have you guys seen your Drs yet?
  • I haven't gone to the doctors yet. I go tomorrow at 5 and I'm so scared because I want her to be alive and well. No I don't think I'm having twins Lol I don't want twins because I love being pregnant and I want to be pregnant as many times as god allows us to be Hehe I'll update to tell you how my appointment went tomorrow. I'm 9 weeks from my LMP but the doctor might say something more or less. Not sure yet.
  • Congrats! 2,11 months now preggo.. Ur gonna be a busy mommy :X
  • 9/25/14 with my third
  • @kymali do you feel so.e relief after your appointment today? I love being prego too but this time is a little rough on my body...3 kids in 3 years lol I'm pushing my body! @roomfor1more congrats!! How old are your other 2? @myheartzx3 haha thank you!! Our house is going to be crazy, I'm sure I will be too but I'm sooooo excited!!
  • I felt okay when I seen her and her heart was beating and everything but so much can happen in a month that I'm still scared. At any time she can just stop breathing and that's the thing that scares me the most. But I get to see her again on the 26th so I'm kinda getting more and more excited as time goes by. Just keep thinking positive.
  • edited February 2014
    4yo girl 2yo boy @Kenzie0713
  • just got my positive test yesterday find out Monday how long and due date thinking I'm having a Sep baby u said u have a 2 year old by any Chance is he being any different with u like if he knows there's a baby n it tummy my son has been loving me to much kisses me all day and night I know he use to do this before but it's gotten more loving
  • Due 9/30 with my second
  • @octmommy congrats!!! @rich congrats!! Yay!! My 2 yr old isn't really being different but she loves on my belly and kisses and talks to the baby!!
    How is everyone feeling so far?
  • I am, I'm due September 15th, 2014!! congratulations ladies!
  • This is my second baby as well... this will be interesting for me. I've never had to deal with two kids at once..
  • @kymali I understand what you mean. You will do great hun. Just take it one step at a time.
  • I'm due September 30th
  • Ladies found out sex yet? Im having a boy
  • I'm keeping it a surprise
  • @kayleigh27 me to im due sep 27 we can wait for that price less moment when they say its a ?
  • I'm having another girl