It's been forever but 3 is a charm hopefully (:

edited January 2014 in Pregnant
Its been forever girls <3

I got my bfp on Saturday 1/11 my lmp was 12/9 so technically I am about 5wks + I am on progesterone 200mg 2 pills at bedtime. Hoping that could help me not have a MC again. However the day before yesterday I had mild cramping and when I wiped I had clearish, mucusy pink blood. It wasnt red at all but it was still really scary. Now last night it happened again around the same time (bedtime) i woke up to pee and this time i really really had to pee real bad that when I got up I leaked a little (TMI) i peed and when i wiped it was lighter than last time. Its only happened twice. I think im past the implantation bleeding stage. Im a little worried bc I dont want to have another MC both of my LO's are rainbow babies. Agh anyone experience the same and was fine? Due for an U/S Friday. T.I.A.

Comments

• I had blood right at the beginning like what you described every time after having sex. Also, I always cramped at the beginning of my pregnancies and all ended healthy. Good luck, sticky baby dust!
  • edited January 2014
    Girl I know had miscarriage, got pregnant soon after and had that kind of bleeding pretty much entire first trimester. It was internal bleeding in her case but had her baby in August perfectly healthy. Will be praying for you!
  • Congrats Marline! I was wondering when you'd have another. I hope everything goes well. I had bleeding for the first 3 months this time. Best wishes!
  • @My2Boys makes me feel better I was going nuts stressing ive actually bed on pelvic rest though. :)
    @jules thank you for the peace of mind im hoping this baby really does stick. When ive bleed sometimes it doesnt end too well for me.
    @luvmy5 thank you hun! We werent expecting to have another soon I actually swore I was done (the boys are a handful) lol but a baby is always a blessing. I have to ask because I am still worried was your bleeding light pink?
  • Well hopefully this time is different :)
  • @salasmommy I bled with my first. It is so unnerving!! The progesterone has been such an asset for my pregnancies. I'm on it as well. Did the bleeding stop? When do you see your Dr?
  • I bled bright red. Like a period. They didn't know if it was a sub hem or from a fibroid. I do have a fibroid they found and it would get really bad after being too active or after sex. It finally stopped after 3 months and has thankfully stayed away.
  • @jules fingers crossed :)
    @kenzie0713 it really is the bleeding has stopped! Thankfully and when I made my appt with the nurse. my doctor was nice enough to call me back and electronically sent a prescription to my pharmacy for the progesterone (knowing my high risk situation) it was very nice of her i think that if i wouldn't have started progesterone when i did the bleeding would have kept happening. I took progesterone with with my one year old after bleeding and he was healthy! :) how many mg are you taking? I've read online that some women are just on 200Mg im on 400mg every night at bedtime. I wake up exhausted. And boobs gets extra tender. :\
    @luvmy5 wow! I'm glad that everything went well it really gives me hope I was freaking out bad. my bleeding was only pinkish but with joey the bleeding was red and hospital predicted the worst! But here he is trying to take his first steps. :)
  • Good luck!! %%- Just take it easy and try not to worry :)
  • It is always scary, but after having a loss or multiple it freaks you out even more. I hope everything is okay with the baby. How do you feel otherwise?
  • Omg!!! Congrats girly! Im so excited for you :)
    Trust that everything will be fine and it will be. Aaaaahhhh, im so excited that im literally jumping up and down.... Lol.
  • @luvmy5 it does it makes u uneasy. But otherwise i feel good a lil sick but good :) even though throwing up isnt what ppl expect to be happy about i am. :) makes me ease my mind. Sore boobs, dizziness, frequent urination, etc all the normal symptoms are there. :)
    @perly thank you im literally excited to even though its my third. I have a feeling its a wittle girl <3 but etheir way but im really hoping this baby sticks =)
  • Yay!!! I hope its a cute little girl too :)
  • Congrats!
  • @perly :-) me too!! I cant wait for the gender u/s
    @veevee thanks doll :)