I have my first "official" appointment this am

edited January 2014 in Pregnant
I am soooo excited with a touch of terrified. We get an ultrasound and then see the Dr. I'm curious to see what my actual edd is. Hopefully we can see the little heart beat!! I know there is always a chance that its too early but I'm over 6 weeks so fingers crossed!!

Comments

• Good luck :-)
  • omg what happened!!!! @jules
  • We saw the baby, only one whew, and heard the heartbeat. The ultrasound tech said that the heart just started beating today :-) @salasmommy @Jules @luvmy5
  • Awe, congrats! That's so neat that they can tell it just started beating today. :)
  • I told you it was only 1! Yay! Happy healthy sticky growing baby! :X now think of names and cute ways to announce. Love you mama.
  • Very excited! Glad it all went well :)
  • @Jules thank you!! I'm super excited! How are you? Thanks for bring there for me!! @wilsomom thank you!! I know, Its amazing the things they can see so early!! I was in shock :-) @luvmy5 haha I know, you were right!! I'm going to need help with a create announcement haha. You have been such a help, thank you so much. Now its almost show time for you!! May the count down begin!! Love ya!!
  • For sure! I did something cute for my hubby when I told him but that was before I went to the doc. Then we did something cute for my parents together. I love when people do creative stuff to announce the pregnancy once you think of something you have to tell me :)
  • edited January 2014
    Awwwww i hope i can hear the heartbeat on friday :) it would ease my mind so much! Congratulation hun! @kenzie0713
  • edited January 2014
    :-D
  • @salasmommy aww im sure you will get to see the heartbeat and its amazing how much that seems to ease our minds!! Im still edd Sept 10th!! What day are you? 9th or 10th right? @jules i am wide open to suggestions, my brain is in such a tired fog my creativity has gone out the window lol
  • Who do you want to announce to? Everyone or just family?
  • I can send you ideas on Pinterest if you want? Or you can go thru my pins. I found some cute ideas.
  • @luvmy5 what's your pinterest name? @Jules just friends and family until the 2nd trimester @ourlittlenugget :-D yay!! Thank you!!!!
  • Well depends on how much time you want to put into it. You can have them over for dinner do an announcement that's more special not creative thing but very special. I made sign that said baby on board. Then for my parents we gave them Christmas ornament since it was another December baby. You guys can make cute shirt for your older child I had one for Scarlett take some pics send them out like post card style. Which if you do that there see tons of different directions you can go.