mixed feelings

edited January 2014 in Pregnant
I'm a lil overwhelmed I'm pregnant due in sept 3rd baby and i have a 9 month old and a 2 yr old I am exited but I wanted t o buy a house and my car won't fit 3 car seats I just don't feel ready but I want my baby to be healthy I already heard the hb I feel bad I feel like I should be over the moon but I'm stressed and worried thanks for reading my vent maybe I'm just feeling like this today I feel emotional I hope that's what it is

Comments

• Well having a child is overwhelming I have two and things get crazy at times. So it's very normal to be overwhelmed when expecting the third but just like all the other times you will adjust. No one is ever ready for baby I think. There never a perfect time something is always going on but you have time to figure things out and get ready. And your right all the hormones don't make it easier. Congratulations by the way!
  • I completely understand, i will have three under three also. It is scary to think ab all of the what ifs but just know that you can do this mama!!! There are days that im super excited and days that i have to stop and ask myself if im nuts!!
  • You can do it! I'm due in less then 6 weeks and she will be my third as well. Not to mention that my husband isn't around, not by choice...so it will just be me and my three girls. I have a 9 year old and a two year old. I'm in the middle of trying to potty train. It's draining. I have very little help where I am currently living at. My family lives an hour away. My husbands family
    Lives an hour and a half away. This baby was unexpected and couldn't have came at the worst timing but nonetheless she's a Blessing and both my husband and I are super excited. If u need anyone to talk to I'm here. I can just imagine how stressed u r bc all ur Babies r little. Where there's a will there's a way. Congrats and stay strong!
  • I felt that way, so I got a bigger car, busted my ass finishing construction on her room, and stockpiled everything we'd need for months so I only had to worry about my children. By the time I delivered I just sat back and enjoyed my babies. You can do it mama!
  • I know how you feel hun Im due sept 15 with my 3rd baby too. My youngest just had his first birthday in Nov and my oldest will be 3 in March. We are also in the middle of potty training. :\ my one year old just started walking and we are about to move in a month. I feel like its happening so fast not to mention we also have a truck. So two car seats barelyyy fit in the back much less three. We are working on it. Little by little. Things wont be perfect when the baby comes but it will be okay as long as the necessities are there and the baby is healthy. Believe me There is also times when i think what are we doing our babies are too little but it is a blessing you can make it happen i believe in you.
  • thanks ladies things will fall into place :)
  • I dont have three but its so hard adjusting to two. Its not really physically but emotionally im struggling. It will all fall into place. Once it does you'll feel better :)