We need prayers for Aisha & Rubiya!

edited February 2014 in Current Events
Rubiya is im the NICU with facial injury and fracture skull and bleeding in her brain! She needs lots of prayers ladies!! My heart is breaking for this little girl and her momma. :(

Comments

• edited February 2014
  • This is horrible! =(( they are in my prayers
  • edited February 2014
    Omg I cant believe he would do that!!! Aisha and I would talk a lot before I deleted my fb I am so sad angry just distraught why the hell would he ever do that to her!!!! Prayers are certainly with them :'(
  • They're in my thoughts and prayers. Wow.
  • Omg!!! They're in my prayers as well
  • Omg!!! I am so sorry Aisha and Rubiya for all you are going through, I am struggling to find the words to express how angry I am. You are in my prayers!
  • It's so sad that's what I woke up to this morning the sad news she's been in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Omgggg this is absolutely horrible!!! My prayers are with them. How can.anyone do such a thing to an innocent child???!!!
  • Prayers for her an her baby gurl so horrible
  • What?! This is scary and sad!
  • Oh my goodness!! Prayers for them!! Has anyone been in touch with her?
  • I believe in an eye for an eye when it comes to stuff like this...he will get his!
  • The last update i have seen said Rubiya was responsive but still in NICU. Its so horrible to think about what she has went through!
  • What the hell?? This isn't Rubiya's father right? Poor precious child. :'(
  • Yes it was her father that did that to her. That poor baby :(
  • What the hell is wrong with him!?
    Thinking about the ladies. <3
  • What is wrong with people. I couldn't put hand on anyone yet alone my own children lots prayers hopefully she will continue improving.
  • My prayers are with them as well. And for anyone standing up for her husband... I have no words.
  • Oh my god. I can't even believe this. I am speechless. Please please please let Rubiya & Aisha be ok. ♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • edited February 2014
    Oh my god!! I will be praying for them! :(
  • Omg this is so awful :( I really hope they both get better soon :(, they will both be on my prayers
  • Praying for them! I cant even imagine! Does anyone know if he was ever abusive before or showed any warning signs? This is so scary :(
  • I Berly realize this was someone from the pregly family. heart breaking prayer s there way
  • Im so sick over this! God bless baby Rubiya & Aisha. He sounds like a monster! How can someone hurt an innocent child!
  • You could have really used another article that didn't have my husband mug shot, as if I really wanted to see that possessed look again. But I know you mean this in a good way... just really wasn't expecting people to post the actual article...

He has two mental diseases and he hasn't been diagnosed with this new one. He has been in an out of Psych Wards he's in a mental health unit as we speak even though he is in custody as well. The state has recognized that this was a act out of his mental illness and that he needs severe treatment. He has no recollection of what happened... nothing at all... he completely confused/lost/mental out of it completely. People need to understand this is not who he really is but it's a mental illness that needs to be under control. Please don't bash him in this situation because right now even after they stabilized him, then he found out what happened he became unstable again.

His health is very bad and is making it hard for hearings and legal battles harder.

@MommyLovesSparkle
    @scarlettesmama

He has been having signs of mental troubles but he is very far from abusive... this was the first dangerous event that had happened.
  • @captivated... no one should speak about something they know nothing about. I know my own husband and so does our family..
  • edited February 2014
    Right now he has Post traumatic Stress Syndrome and the state is unsure about the second illness..

But the symptoms are of a Schizophrenic or Bipolar like disease, one of the two. We will know more as time passes. But please if you all can't speak good don't speak at all. I have enough going on right now... and I don't want to be under anymore stress..
  • @MyLove2 my intentions wasn't to blast his picture it was the only link I seen and wanted to get her story out there for prayers I believe in the power of prayer. I deleted the link. And I hope Rubiya is doing well.