QUESTIONS I FORGOT WHEN I WAS PREGO WITH MY FIRST

edited February 2014 in First Trimester
LAST PERIOD DEC 21 UNKNOWN HOW FAR ALONG DR. APPOINTMENT MONDAY....................

CRAMPING N MY VA JAJA IS THIS NORMAL?

IF I CALCULATE FROM THE LAST DAY OF MY PERIOD IT WELL MAKE ME 1 MONTH 2 WEEKS IS THIS TO EARLY TO HAVE MORNING SICKNESS OR LIKE EVERYONE SAYS EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT?

Comments

• No that's when mine started with my first I mostly would just get nausea only threw up hang full of times with my first. And with second that's when my food aversion started. Sounds normal to me!
  • Nope it's normal!! And the cramping is tok
  • @Jules thanks what's food aversion
    @ adri805 k ty
    I think I'm learning from this throwing up I only throw up or feel sick when I have no fd in my system if I have kept up with foods I won't b sick old but it's way I think
  • Well no food looked good it was all grossing me out I couldn't even stand the smell of certain foods if someone else was eating it. So my first trimester I had to force myself to eat and try not look at it. Not fun cause I was hungry but it would make me feel like I might get sick.
  • @Jules ok I c what u mean now I remember being like that with my fist it was horrible
  • Yes no fun! But like most find from pregnancy all ends at some point so I'm glad never have to do that again!