I'm back with baby #3 :)

edited March 2014 in Pregnant
How's everyone? I checked out the new pregly but not liking it lol.... My LO (that I started this app with) is 2 1/2 and now expecting our 3rd... Excited to be back.... Curious to see wat baby everyone else is at now lol

I am approx 8 weeks no due date yet tho :( guessing late October.

Comments

• Congrats I'm 15 wks pregnant with my 3 also my first is also 21/2 and my second is gonna be 1 next month I'm due in sept
  • Congratulations! I had 3 Pregly babies. Corri is 2.5, Davey is 20 months, and Avery is 11 weeks.

Are you hoping for a boy or girl? We didn't find out with Avery since she was our last and it was the best feeling in the world when she was born.
  • Congrats! We had two and we're done hehe. Our first is Scarlett Grace turned 2 on December 12th and our second Addeline Joy is almost 4 months and was born right before her sisters birthday on December 7th. Hope your feeling well wish you easy pregnancy.
  • Congrats ladies.... @fate I want a boy.. I think 1 girl is enough lol she's a diva.... But my gut tells me it's a girl.... I wouldn't be able to wait lol although it is an exciting moment... We didn't know with our oldest till birth.... A few pregly girls have stayed busy ;)
  • Congrats!! My babe will 4 weeks tomorrow my other baby turned two in October and my oldest is nine. When she popped out after all the pain I said no more but not even 24 hours later I was telling myself that I would do it all over again. All my kids r girls so if my hubby and I try again in the future I hope it's a boy. He said we will keep trying til we get a boy...he's crazy. October babies r great!!! Both of my older girls r October babies.
  • Congratulations hun I'm due with my second girl September 16th.
  • @Rosiepie what r u having?
  • Congratulations!