Someone to talk to.

So my bd was addicted to heroin meth and coke about 7 months ago. he used for about 2 years with little breaks in between. well 7 months ago he was diagnosed with heart failure, and we just found out he will most likely need a transplant. So last night I found he has been smoking pills, which is what he started with before going to the other drugs. So we are fighting but what bugs me the most is he is taking it out on our son, they already don't have a good realationship cause he wasn't around for the first year and a half, but now he's ignoring him. I tried talking to him and he said he doesn't want him around right now cause he is mad at me and our son is apart of me so since he's mad at me he is mad at our son. I just don't get how you can do that how one day you love him so much he's you're reason for staying clean then just cause your mad at me you are gonna take it out on him. Sorry so long and just rambling just super upset don't really have anyone to talk to.

Comments

• Why is he upset at you? Bc you want him to be clean? I don't think he should be mad at u at all. You have been puttin up with him and his addiction for this long and that enough shows how much you love him. As far as him being mad at your son and taking it out on him, that is so childish and messed up. Your son is innocent and whatever he is mad about has nothing to do with your son. I'm sorry u r going thru that and ur dude needs to open his eyes and cherish what he has right now...especially given his current situation.
  • I totally agree with @adri805 no reason to be upset with u over it and for sure no reason to be upset with ur son over it his just child. I'm sorry that's very hard. Ur a lot stronger then I am I would never put up with any kid of drugs or pills or even weed. I mean the thing is once someone is addicted it's hard to just not be unless they get professional help it's very hard to stop. A lot of times there is another reason for them wanting to do it in the first place. Hope he can one day sooner then later cleans up for good.