advice needed

edited March 2014 in Pregnant
I'm 14 weeks and I been good all day but just now my son woke up crying so I carried him to the bed he's 2 1/2 years old and man I got bad Virginia pains it feels if it's like the muscle dwn there or the bones Idk but it only hurts when I walk has any had this was this caused by carrying my son I'm laying dwn now I have no pain but if I get up and walk dam it hurts help this is my 2nd pregnancy

Comments

• so time past and now I'm getting lil pressure pains dwn there it stops then go stops then goes
  • Maybe your uterus stretching... I'm not sure I would call the doctor though.
  • @my2boys ty but I dnt think it was that cause I know wat u mean when u stretch dwn there I think it was so much pressure from carrying my son . I'm fine now
  • edited March 2014
    I'm not sure but you'e really tender in your abdomen bc you are stretching its called round ligament pain and you lifting your son might have caused you to stretch in a wrong way or put pressure in your abdomen so it started pulsating from the pain. It would happen to me all the time. But take it easy. Don't do heavy lifting your uterus is tender as it is. If you think its something else however go to your ob
  • @SalasMommy ty this is great to know
  • @SalasMommy ty this is great to know