every one is

edited April 2014 in Just for Fun
So bizy with there baby's this app is dead so sad

Comments

• Lol we really are but happily busy! How are you bi the way? !
  • I know right happy bizy lol I'm Gd just getting bigger wish I New a due date Dr. said I'm a week bigger then I thought I was so that puts me at 4 months but my old the due date it was Oct 7 and since I had a c section before I believe u can have the baby two weeks before due date well c as I get farther along what's gonna happen still lagging on my pills :(
    So how r u now that u have two kids around is it harder, funner
  • I thought that this old forum was disabled because I couldn't find the link back here. I don't like the new forum at all so I wasn't active for awhile. So glad I found my way back to the old forum. My 1 month old doesn't sleep at night very much so I have been living on 2-5 hours of sleep a day.
  • @ 2ndtimearound I thought I lost this app to I was sad glad u found it way back to omg I'm so not ready for sleep less night but I found that bf helps cause I just leave my boon out and go to sleep lol
  • Yes and now that Eli is active I found myself not getting on as much, even Facebook and Instagram. But I like it.
  • @roxy I love having two girls it's super fun most the time. Obviously when I'm super tired or busy wish that they would just relax they r both busy bodies which they get from me. But man good way to stay in shape lol. But it's also very fun bc im thankful to be done no more prehnancies no more babies no more labor just enjoying every moment taking it all in. Time goes by much faster with two this year is flying by already. I feel like our second was just born and we celebrated our first daughters birthday 5 days later and then Christmas and wedding anniversary and now I feel like it's almost june. Which hubby's and my birthday is 6 days apart in our house December and June are busy months. Thank God that's 6 months in between lol
  • A lot of people got lost during the bans, and then we lose some who only think to come when they're pregnant, and still others lost the app on their phone and don't know how to access the old forum. Then a bunch of others migrated to Facebook groups, and the rest don't come because it's so quiet here! Sad! I thought we'd all be here as grannies! LOL
  • Well good to see people still around and active... yeah people are either busy with their own lives or with the facebook groups that are spin off versions of pregly.
  • @ourlittlenugget it would be cool to be around for as long as possible and get updates about the kids and life in general. So speaking of which how is everything? !
  • It's good @jules :) First pregly baby is talking up a storm now at two, and second pregly baby is walking a bunch and talking a little at 14 months. Still nursing too! I've got baby fever for a third, but I don't know if I can do it without a third arm! ;-) How are your girls?
  • @ourlittlenugget doing really well! Scarlett will be 2.5 in june she's 23 pounds small and short like me lol. Very friendly talks up storm as well. Has terrible 2 moments but very rare and thank god its not bad since I'm not most patient person. Our second Addeline Joy just turned 4 months so she will be 6 months in june they are exactly 2 years apart. Shes 11lb 10 oz. Doing wonderful rolled over at 2.5 months from tummy them 2 weeks later from back and been doing it ever since now she's wanting to crawl it's kinda funny she doesn't get far before she's tired. Just started her on cereal which she loves. Doc said she's ready for food bc she's advance but I'm in no rush to try veggies yet. Maybe next month. Also week ago took her off the paci best thing ever. She only used it at bed or nap time but would sometimes get cranky while awake. Ever since I've taken it away she's been super calm and able to play more. It's like one less thing she thought she needed you know. .. so I'm very glad I did it. Won't have to worry about it later. Or losing them, keeping them clean, or putting them in when she drops it. Wish I would have done it with our first!
  • @Ourlittlenugget whats the link to the Facebook group?