Gestational Trophoblastic disease/tumor pdate

edited April 2014 in Postpartum Health
So its been 5± weeks since D&E I my first montly ob check up wednesday of last week. I got the results yesterday and my levels were at 2. This is perfect I didn't think I would get there that fast after being at 49,000 just praying they stay there n they dont start to rise again. So we are playing the waiting game for 11 more months. If it does start to rise again I need chemo still waiting for af to show im crushed that we cannot try for another 11 months if we get the okay at the average time. My husband really wants to try again and asked the ob on wed. He said that the gtd tumour can come back and that if I did it would be as if im playing with my life. Its true in a way i guess. I just have mixed feelings sometimes I want to try then other days i feel like nothing would take this feeling away its so difficult to cope. My family and Jehovah are seeing me through this. Im hopeful that after all this is over we could have our rainbow. Anyway I just wanted to update you guys since I had not updated in a while. I deleted my fb about a year ago ? i think? i know i had some of yall on there but now i only have IG if you guys wanna keep up I dont get on here much. My best wishes for all of you guys

Comments

• Ive also read that women who have got pgnt shortly after have had another pgncy with viable babies all up to 17wks then the baby dies and then diagnosed as gtd again. So scared to try again. I just want to get this over with
  • edited April 2014
    I dont know whats up with the repost? sorry guys
  • Glad you updated. Prayers for you still. Give it time. I know it's hard, but it will work out the way it's supposed to. <3
  • In so sorry again that you are going through this.hugs
  • edited April 2014
    @ourlittlenugget thank you very much :X
    @kayleigh27 thank you very for your support
  • @Kayleigh27 i dk whats wrong with my phone but i meant to say ty very much for your support :-)
  • I just asked you about this on my post. It sounds like you're going through a lot and are a very strong woman! Hang in there♡