PELVIC IN HIP POPPING....

edited April 2014 in Pregnant
FOR THE PAST 4 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE BONES IN MY PELVIC AREA, I SAY TROUBLE BECAUSE IT'S NOT WHAT I'D CALL PAINFUL AT ALL. THE THING IS I HAVE TROUBLE LIFTING MY LEGS GETTING OUT OF THE BED, OUT OF THE CAR AND AT TIMES WHILE WALKING I HEAR MY PELVIC BONES POPPING! I HAVE READ UP ON SOMETHING THATS CALLED SPD (SYMPHYSIS PUBIS DYSFUNCTION) BUT THAT ALWAYS DESCRIBES BEING PAINFUL-WHICH I'M NOT AT ALL, SO I'M WONDERING IS THIS NORMAL? SHOULD I ASK TO BE CHECKED AT MY NEXT APPT? IS THIS ALL JUST APART OF PREGNANCY OR MAYBE A MILD VERSION OF THIS SPD? DID ANYONE ELSE GO THROUGH THIS? IF SO WHAT DID YOUR DOCTOR SAY ABOUT IT?

Comments

• I think I have that but mine pops when I'm straight on my back and I kick my right leg out slowly it pops it dnt hurt but I think I got it from when I mast up my back I never got check which I should cause I have bad back problems but the nurse said I'm to early in pregnancy for them to do any thing for me I'm 4 1/2 prego
  • I had it with both pregnancies. It only gets worst until after delivery. Its horrifying. I hate it!
  • My doctor said the samething to it want get better tell after I have her....