light bleeding

edited May 2014 in Pregnant
I haven't posted in a while but I have a question and was wondering if you ladies could help? Ill be 36 weeks tomorrow and ive already lost my mucas plug but I went to the restaurant and there was blood when I wiped, I waited maybe 30 mins and went again and there was blood again...theres no mucas is just watery blood. I dont think its my water but idk, do you tgink it could just be my bloody show with no mucas or is it something I should page the dr about. I wanna just wait it out but im getting impatient...HELP LOL!

Comments

• I say it's better to be safe then sorry it wouldn't hurt to call the nurse line or whatever ur doc provides after hrs just to ask. But as u know they most time say go in. So if ur gonna wait then keep an eye on the babies movements. Drink some juice if u need to see if it gets baby going. And my advice is tell them u wanna come in to the office in the morning to have ur doc check everything out. If u are worried at all then follow that. One main thing I know is true with two kids now mothers institution is most powerful.
  • I agree with Jules. Did you go in? What's happening now?