WHO DOES THIS TO A PREGNANT WOMEN UGH.....

edited May 2014 in Just for Fun
So I go to the fridge to get my Gatorade that I been saving and it's gone noooooooooooooo I text hubby y did u take my Gatorade he said cause it looked good omg really who takes a pregnant women food or drink

What stories u got ladies I know I'm not the only pregnant one that got there drink or favorite food taken

Comments

• My husband takes a lot of the food I've saved. He's excuse is always 'well I didn't think you were going to eat it.' It was only in the fridge overnight
  • He'd get a big boot to the face.
  • Lol my husband knew better. With my first pregnancy I was eating something he reached for it as he normally would and normally I wouldn't care. So I have him this death look and til this day two kids later he never takes my food without asking lol
  • edited June 2014
    Well since this is our third, he know better than to touch my food or anything i leave on the fridge for later . with our first he tried once or twice and just my expressions kept him away from my food hahaha
  • I've honestly never had any food or drinks taken from me while pregnant, but not being able to get everything I really wanted to eat or drink badly while pregnant, that's a different story. My cravings sucks!!