Welcome to the March DDC!

edited January 2011 in March 2011
Welcome to the March Due Date Club and congratulations on your pregnancy!

This DDC is for expectant parents so they can communicate with others who are due around the same time. This provides a place to share each stage of your pregnancy and make some friends along the way :-)

Buena suerte!

Comments

• I'm due 30th March. :-) this will be my second, my first is a boy who'll be 4 in June. We don't know the sex till they're born! :-)
  • I'm due march 9th with my first & we also chose to be surprised with the gender.
  • I'm due March 26....this is my 1st...its a boy
  • I'm due march 2 with my first its a boy.
  • I'm due March 27th (my birthday!) This is my first and it's a girl
  • Oh, first timers :-) well good luck to all of you and hopefully you don't go overdue!
  • I'm due March 20 I have 2 girls & this is my boy. I have been so miserable the entire pregnancy and can't wait until this is over. Can we say no more kids!!!
  • Oh, why have you been miserable?
  • Well I found out at 4 weeks pregnant I had been sick until I was 6 months then after I stop being sick everything else started 2 happen shortness of breath having panic attacks unable. 2 sleep multiple yeast infections & now my mucas plug has felled out & I'm on bed rest which = miserable
  • Oh that would make you quite upset. :-( I can relate to some of those things, like the panic attacks and yeast infections. They seem never ending, but hopefully it eases for you so you can enjoy the last part of your pregnancy a bit more.
  • I'm due March 30th..its my first! A boy who's name will be Clayton!
  • Congratulations to you Chels :-) and we have the same due date :-D
  • I'm due march 28th with my third boy
  • I'm due March 27 which is my birthday! I'm having a girl and she's my first

• edited January 2011
    I'm having my first march 23 and its a girl !
  • Sometimes I wish I knew which I was having, I already have a little boy. But not long now! :-)
  • Due March 24th with my first! Its a girl and her name is Temperance!
  • I'm 38, due on March 13th with my fifth child...a girl. At this point, Gabriella is looking like the winner of the name game.

Was really trippin on my age but met other moms who gave birth at the same age and it realy does not seem that big a deal now.

Hope y'all are doing well and not to tormented by heartburn. Enjoy your now.
  • Due the 18th march with 1st daughter very excited :-) naming her skyla-rose :-) its my 3rd child. Have 2 boys ,Rylee 3 yrs and george-leo (rip)
  • edited January 2011
    I'm also due March 18 with our first child. It's a boy!!!! His name is Xavier >:D<

I'm from Chicago. I live in Raleigh, NC
  • I love the name Xavier :-) where are u from. Boys are fab and so loving :-)
  • My second baby is due March 30th, not sure of sex. First is Anna who will be 2 in 2 weeks time.
  • This is my 1st -a boy- due March 25th. My 21st birthday is Feb 21st so its my Golden Birthday and I will be pregnant! Boo!
  • Due march 29 with sixth baby n last. Its a girl her name is Trinidy. I have two other girls Brittany 16, n Mahogony 5, then my boys Jereme' 12,Davion 11,n Jr. 9months. Trying to enjoy the last pregnancy but not. Baby is sitting on the nerve n my pelvis which makes it painful to walk, pain n the legs ,hips n back.
  • Im do march 25 first baby n I want my mom to be there but n a week me n my dude r going to amarillo tx n we live n houston n im worried that ill have him early n my mom cant be there.. im 17 I got pregs 1 or 2 weeks before I turned 17 so I still need my mommy she told me all I need is him but I need her too ineed them both..but I stay then I wont have him...idk wat to do I just need help. :(
  • I'm due March 3rd, with bby boy number two. 44 more days! (*)
  • I'm due March 20th...this is my first baby, IT'S A BOY!!! We're naming him Jace! I'm sooooo excited!!
  • I'm due march 9 with my first child and its a girl
  • March 5th here, my first and it is a boy!
  • Due March 20 2nd boy naming after his daddy Joshua Orion the second