6weeks and 3 days w my first baby!

edited January 2011 in September 2011
Im really nervous bc I don't have too many symptoms. My breasts are slightly sore but not extreme by any means. Im tired sometimes but not a lot and my appetite has seemed to lessen. I have no bleeding and I read this is normal but it makes me nervous! My first apt is not til the nineteenth. Any one else?? ??

Comments

• My symptoms would come and go. My breast are sore but not extreme. I understand your concern, my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage &i hardly had any symptoms. I am now 8 1/2 wks. And have heard a heartbeat & seen the baby so I feel better. Just stay positive & know that symptoms come & go. Your visit will be here in no time.
  • Thank you. Well I had a miscarriage last year but it was about two days after finding out o was pregnant. Is everything likely to be fine as longas I'm not bleeding or cramping??
  • I was like that in my first trimester but I got symptons in the second. But overall I never got that sick... I used to feel the same way but my doc said its like that wen I have ur first baby
  • Dailynn- you didn't really have any symptoms? no symptoms doesn't mean my baby is not strong right? I just want everything to be okay. I know I have read it's normal but out still scares me!
  • I didnt really have any symptoms till i was 14 weeks + im now 25 week + im aving a very healthy babygirl ! Dont worry x
  • Thank you! I are wonderful
  • Congrats and good luck to you! Wish me luck!
  • Jennybump that was supposed to say you are wonderful lol
  • Good luck everything will be just fine !!
  • @Dschu I'm almost on my 8 th pregnancy week . And no vomiting. Just sore nipples and tummy pain . And I'm on vacation so I still have a bit before my first appt. And I don't have insurance cuz I just got married .
  • I know how you feel. I don't have insurance either. I work and I will be able to support my baby but no insurance. It would be so expensive so I'm going to see about their sliding fee scale.you should too. Congrats on your marriage! And pregnancy! So what other symptomd do you have? I feel fine except slightly sore boobs but only if I press on the sides. When do you think you will get an appt?
  • Yes girl... everythings fine. Just consider yourself lucky because you didn't get them.... welfare insurance is free and they cover everything....
  • my biggest concern is making sure my baby is okay. I don't even get my first apt til my eighth week. and I'm excited it's just so hard to get excited like I want when I feel normal lol thank you
  • @Dschu. Well I don't know how to get an appt cuz my husband is on paid unemployement till march and I'm job less and he will have insurance when he goes back to work but that's a long wait so idk where to go or what to do ? Plus I have not changed my last name yet or license and been mariied 3 months . The only symptoms I have are tummy aches lower ones and lower back pain and lots lots of fatigue . And hard to sleep sore nipples not breasts . And throw up in mouth a little sometimes . And I crave small dill pickles ha ha . I never liked them this much I ate like half a jar before I knew I was prego and like a lot a diff time I found out when I was 6 weeks . On Jan 3 2011. When did u find out ?
  • Lol thats funny! I have not had cravings yet and I'm in my sixth week. I missed my period on christmas eve and waited a week til new years eve to test and it was positive. I kinda had a feeling though. When did you find oUt? I would make an appointment at a local clinic and when you go and they ask for your insurance info tell then you have nine and you will prob fill out a sheet stating your income and they usually base the price of your services on a sliding fee scale.especially at womens clinics.... I wish I was having cravings! My boobs are slightly sore on the sides and top and sometimes I'm tired sometimes I'm not. I just wish I felt more!
  • Wait untill u get too about 20 weeks u will feel more and more pregnant everyday !!
  • I hope so!.what week were you in before you started feeling major symptoms? See I have read that most morning sickness starts in the sixth wk but I'm now six weeks and three days. Ah! Lol but like I also said earlier I read it's normal to not have symptoms. I just want to hear my babys heartbeat! When is lily due?
  • Ppl wish they felt less . Were the.lucky ones with no morning sickness. I also misses my period around Christmas. And waited till after new yrs and it said " pregnant" before I even finished Peeing lol . I was in denial my husband looked at it first smiled and showed me and I was like um maybe the " not" shows up after lol but I was excited. We wanted a baby .
  • I hope so!.what week were you in before you started feeling major symptoms? See I have read that most morning sickness starts in the sixth wk but I'm now six weeks and three days. Ah! Lol but like I also said earlier I read it's normal to not have symptoms. I just want to hear my babys heartbeat! When is lily due?
  • Anna....Aw! Our baby was not planned but I definitely want him or her! I wanted a baby just didn't know when...but now that I'm pregnant I want nothing more than to have it! Yeah I guess we are lucky that's what I keep hearing but its still scary!
  • I was about 14 , 15 weeks when i did start too feel
    pregnant i had 2 scan one at 14 weeks and another at 21 weeks and first heard her heart beat at 17 weeks she due on 25th of april !!
  • Ya we were trying since October when we got married and I had 2 periods after marriage and I was like crying that it. Came . I wanted a baby lol
  • @Dschu are u in a relationship or married ?
  • Jenny congrats! I wish my baby was due in april! So when were you first able to hear the heartbeat? So no symptoms at all til fourteen weeks?
  • anna I'm in a relationship I have benn in for three years. We don't live together and I like it like that...it works well for us. I told him I dont want to live together bc of the baby. If we ever decide to get married we will then. Its so awesome we are at the same weeks and due w in days of each other! We need to keep in touch! How old are you and where are you from?
  • I first heard the heart beat at 17 weeks , but i had a scan at 14 weeks no none what so ever ! Untill i was 14 weeks
  • I'm 21 yrs old. I lived in Salem Oregon for 10 yrs now got married exactly 3 month ago and live in kalispell mt . You ?