Hungry but cant eat

edited March 2011 in October 2011
Im hungry nut when I go to eat ot dont taste good or I dont want it amymore

Comments

• Welcome to pregnancy sucks because I've been feeling the same way. This os my fifth pregnancy with only two live past births and I have to tell u in none of the five times since I have been preggers haathis happened. But from experience the are all different. Good luck!
  • Me too things I used to want I don't like anymore so now Idk what to eat lol pudding and stuff like that is easy n always good craving soup which is weird I'm a fast food queen lol I have NO energy just wanna sleep :(
  • i feel hingry but its hard to find stuff i want!! and i used to love chicken but if i even smell it i get sick!! does this go away im hungry and would like to be able to rezlly eat again! my diet it water and club crackers!!
  • I know I went shopping n got things like pickles, ice cream, soup etc hahahaha I did finish a plate of nachos which were bomb but ya chicken love it not now so weird! Popsicals r good too like strawberry ones very soothing specially when ur sick
  • I'm in the same boat. I end up eating more at night. I get incredibly nauseous in the afternoons and this morning today. I hate shopping bc I don't know what to buy :( ugh!
  • I know I love food and now just thinking about food makes me wanna puke...I'm 12 wks and it just started I puked thismorning for the first time...I'm soo hungry all the time but when I look at food it makes me gag...I love water lol! I worry that I'm not eating enough for my baby...I ate like 3 chips and sum fruit snax today...that's it
  • I have been feeling this way too since two days ago I am 7 weeks 1 day and forcing my self to eat no matter the outcome I still feel sick:/
  • Im also 7 weeks 1 dayy && FOOD just makes me sick but I also force maself tu eat ; this pregnancy is wayyyy different from my first lols but im hanging in there .
  • I'm also 7 weeks and 1 day..i can't eat crap except soup fruit and water. I crave pizza and when I eat it I get sick..this sucks can't wait til morning sickness is over.
  • I feel the same way I'm nine weeks and four days. There are days I crave things then when I go to eat them I can't they just don't taste good and I hate it. I really have a feeling that I am not eating the right amount of things or just not the right things at all. I was and still some Days feel like I'm going to vomit nut it is slowly going away and I hope it does completly. I have only thrown up once the whole nine weeks
  • It gets better. I was super sick the first 16 weeks or so, but now I'm 22 weeks and eating/gaining weight like crazy.
  • I'm 9 weeks and like my first pregnancy, I can't eat anything sweet, not even fruits and juice or I'll be visiting the porcelain. I can only drink seltzer water, because even regular what has a metallic taste. I'm hoping this one doesn't last as long as the last one, 6 months. It's a struggle, but you can do it. This will be my last.
  • I'm miserable I'm 8 weeks and can't eat hardly anything or even think about it without wanting to gag only thing I can eat is cold cut sandwiches and tomato soup? Weird I never even liked tomato soup so much before if at all...