edited March 2011 in Daddy's place
Girlfriends cravings for the night:
Popcorn
Ice-cream
Chicken tacos
And whatever else she comes up with.
I think she's gonna drive me crazy

Comments

• maybe good luck with that, I wouldnt mind all of those lol, how far is she?
  • @bummy87 she's 5 weeks and 3 days
  • oh I hope its something she does ge2 over than or ur right u will go insane, make sure shes taking her vitamins to try avoid any odd cravings
  • Oh I make sure she takes her vitamins
  • i just asked my husband if he loved me, he answered yes. so i told him that one of these days he's going to "suprise" me with chocolate covered strawberries! . YUM! I cant wait!
  • She's early for cravings lol. But I guess you gotta start sometime.
  • I had my first craving at six weeks, I asked the doctors and nurses if that was early and they said no, the baby developed the most first trimester, and cravings def start early. :)
  • :-) I love cravings. For a week straight I could swear all I ate was tacos, at least twice a day. Lol lately I've been craving banana spilts :-) with pineapple. They're so delicious.
  • And it wont stop till baby comes out lol.
  • Lol its never too early for cravings my specialty was hot cheetos with nacho cheese!!!
  • I miss pop corn! Ever since I got pregnant it upsets my stomach! Ice cream does sound good tho...and fried pickles.
  • My wife have been craving orange chicken from " panda - express" oh yes and beef broccoli.
  • Ooooh tonight i was craving home made lemon bars with powdered sugar and a meaty calzone from old chicagos! So what did my hubby do??. ... he took me to old c's for dinner and then to the store to get ingredients for lemon bars!! Mmm he's awesome
  • edited April 2011
    That is awesome you guys have old Chicago there ! but it's ok we got buffalo wild wings! <):)
  • Ohhhh...Buffalo wild wings sounds amaging! Tonight was 50cents wing night!
  • .50 cents on Tuesday night? Wish was tonight!
  • All I have been eating are those chicken fried beef banquet meals. With the corn and mashed potatos. :) I literally eat those two times a day.. Everyday.
  • Sounds like my wife. But were in a small town and all she craves is stuff that they dont carry/have her. lol.
  • Lol my only weird cravings are bananas (banana the fruit, banana nut bread, banana milkshake). My BF gets asked all the time if I get weird cravings & he always says nope none at all. I guess I'm pretty boring lol.
  • During my 1st trimester I craved Won Ton soup and Reese blast from sonic. I thought my hubby was gonna go insane lol...the cravings do wear down though as pregnancy progresses ;)
  • My hubby isn't the greatest guy in the world and he definitely has no empathy whatsoever, but the one thing he DOES do is feed me whatever I want! We live in a small town so he can't get me everything in the world, but he sure tries. If you feel like there's nothing else you can do for her, no matter what, get her the food! She'll appreciate you for it!