Serious Question Plz Dnt Laugh At Me LOL!

edited March 2011 in May 2011
So I kno this may b TMI but is is possible to be tryin to push yo poop out an hust the baby bcuz I'm 29 weeks an wen I poop I feel lik I mite be pushin so hard tht he comes out...HELP PLEASE!!!

Comments

• I recently bought a pack of fiber bars with chocolate drizzled on them from CVS. Try something like that once a day or something else you've eaten in the past that helps you go more easily.
  • I have felt the same way!
  • Raisin bran!!!
  • Raisin bran works wonders.
  • That sounds yummy right now
  • I thought you werent allowed to try push while using the washroom when pregnant..so hard knowing fact from fiction sometimes.
  • I'm 19 wks and I'm always scared about that!!
  • They told me to take colace (sp) it worked wonders
  • I never even thought about that!! Now I'm allll freaked out!!!
  • I wouldnt.push ti hard not because ull push the baby but because thats a quick way to get harmroids
  • Yeah it feels awful, especially when you are thinking "am I not supposed to do this?"
  • I've been wondering the exact same thing for like2 weeks now lol i level never heard about not being allowed to push while pregnant does anyone know if thats true?
  • Just use a stool softner your doc will tell u what one and benifiber in your water its tasteless you can put it in anything... works great also lots of fruit
  • I wondered that exact question, glad someone asked it. Lol
  • Lol I'm happy I asked the question ima try everyones suggestions cuz I be scared ima hurt him or push him out
  • Lol I feel the same way sometimes. I always have trouble poopin :( just a part of pregnancy. Lol im 33 weeks and 4 days so I wont be like this very much longer.
  • OMG! I just came back from the restroom and was thinking the SAME thing. I backed off a little and kinda let it come out on its own more. I had to sit there longer but didn't want to force it out too quick cause it didn't feel right.
  • Oh, hmmm...guess I'm superlate on this one. It's BrileighsMommy 's fault for digging this back up! ;)
  • yeah dont push cause it can cause hemroids
  • The worst you will get is hemroids. I have ibs and I found the garlic triscuts with meat and cheese actually made me regular lately.
  • Im only 5wks but this has suprisingly enough was on my mind this morning lol
  • Apple juice! Cranapple juice is my favorite it helps
  • Snapple apple works too...my Dr also said fibercon last time I was pregnant...I'm not to this point yet only five weeks but I remember and it wasn't fun...good luck ladies
  • I had problems with bowel movements before pregnancy so I was nervous about it.. & so I got some miralax, you can get it at walmart.. you just put some in whatever you're drinking, shake it/stir it, and drink it as often as needed and it helps sooo much without giving you the runs! You can't even taste it. I've been doing it forever now.. love it!
  • Ahaha yeahh I hadd troublee with that too buhh wenn I do finally poop I can honestly say I feel so good. But its wierd because sometimes I feel likee my labiaa or like my vagina is comin out.? Does that happen to ne onee elsee.? My underwear even feel awkwardd likee sumthingg is there
  • Try colace or viactiv.