when did i concieve ?

edited March 2011 in May 2011
Ok I'm 29 weeks and my problem is i don't know who the father is:( I was i n a 4 year relationship and the last time we had sex wa july 24 and we broke up july 27 and I was upset he got with his ex girlfriend with in 24 hours so I hooked up with someone on aug 14 th. And I'm freaking out. Do you count 29 weeks and 2 days back and that's when it happened or do you add 2 weeks with the date because it takes 2 weeks to conceive. I know I was stupid but now I just need to know who to expect

Comments

• Most women ovulate 15 days after their period. Sperm can survive inside of you for up to 5 days. I would take your last period and count 15 days from that date whoever is closest to that date should be ur bd. Although some women ovulate earlier or later so I'm sorry the only way to be 100% sure is a paternity test. Good luck
  • Well how far along are you?
  • Man that's what I'm afraid of! Its 450 for paternity test and more likely is the rebound and he is a annoyance very badly . He's nice but he moved to washington and I live in ill. I got back with my man I was with before and he knows he's probably not the father but I was just hoping that he would be because he is the better person for the dad position and I know him and his family . Just so scary thank youfor your info. I appreciate your info
  • I'm. Due may 24th and this app says I'm 29 weeks and 2 days
  • goodnight all
  • im 30+6 weeks today, my first day of last period was August 6th, my ovulation was on August 21st and i tested positive on Sep 5th.,Maybe this might help you???
  • edited March 2011
    I'm kinda going thru the same thing, I definetly feel you. Even tho my ultrasound told me I was 7 weeks exactly and was able to tell me that my conception date was around Jan 5 but idk how accurate they are, and I don't remember having a period in December even tho the ultrasound tech said I prob had one around December 22 but I don't remember
  • Take off two weeks and 27 weeks ago you conceived. That's what my doc told me.
    Try a pregnancy calendar they usually tell you when you conceived when you put in your info...
  • Well you would count back 27wks2days and that should give you the day you concieved i hope this helps.
  • So your ovulation must have been end of Aug or first days of Sep...somewhere in this time?
  • They start your pregnancy age from the first day of your last period. I'm 11 weeks and 2 days..so 11 weeks and 2 days ago was my last period. Then 2 weeks after that is supposed to be the conception date
  • Thanks. Everyone that confirms it its rebounds . Damn that sucks I do not want to deal with this guy but I should of thought of that before I jumped in bed with him.
  • Yeah, my babys father is a guy I had only known for 2 weeks and he wants nothing to do with it. I feel your pain
  • The baby will be awesome and if he chooses to miss out that's his lost. I hope your baby daddy comes around but you will do just fine on your own.
  • What's your due date?
  • Nvmd I just saw it you got pregnant between Aug. 24 and Aug. 31st 2010