Did or does anyone somke weed while pregnant?

edited January 2011 in Health
Im 35weeks pregnant& just recently just stopped smoking mj. But theres the thing, when I smoked I only would take a one or two hits...how long will it be before it clears compeletly out of my system?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Umm u do know ur baby is going to be born with that in there system and the department of families is going to take ur baby I hope this question is not real bc if so u just messed up that babys life
  • I know for real. I can't believe this girl. She doesn't deserve this baby. And worrying about cleaning out your system 35 weeks into it??? Wtf sister. shame on you.
  • They test your blood and the babies blood in the hospital when they are born. Any trace found in any of your systems the state will be notified and you will lose the child for a long time till deemed fit. It can take thirty days or longer depending on your body. I hope You researched the permanent effects smoking mj does to a child when they are In the womb. Lots won't show up til later in life with behavior problems or depression. I once smoked but quit after researching on an actual medical marijauna site sponsored by high times. Iffy they are willing to speak negative against pregnant ones smoking Then it must be true.
  • Very Irresponsible! Enough Said!!!
  • Ok all of these idiots don't kno what they're talking aboutg!! You didn't ruin no ones life. Its not harmful what's so ever there are no proven studies that confirm smoking marijuana would effect your baby. If you stop now you'll be fine. They can't test your baby unless its extremely low weight n there are difficulties. How much does your baby weigh now? You having any complications? Don't pay attention to these idiots. Do some research on mj during pregnancy there's tons of studies. There was a forum written on smoking whole pregnant on here w much older mature experienced woman no one was judging.
  • Another thing. I had my first kiddo at 36 weeks. I saw my doc the day before I went into labour. He told me I had atleast another two weeks to go. Man was he wrong.
  • Mama0811 if you ask your dr. If you were a smoker before pregnant and stop cold Turkey during pregnant it can cause a miscarriage or difficulties!! Quit judging dumb fucks shes asking cause shes obviously concerned n needs help m support. Sweetheart there's another forum you can look for help its on here its called smoking while preg. Older much more mature supportive women
  • Mama9811. There's dumb bitches smoking ciggs thru out whole pregnancy. Marijuana will be legal here in April (: my. Nieces are beautiful n excel in school momma smoked mj w all. It helps w nausea n some docs encourage it to help w appetite. Cutting down gradually is the key. Too much maybe harmful just like too much vitamin. Quit judging people. Were here to help eachother
  • If you quit cold Turkey it can ccause a miscarriage! I also study healthcare!! I didn't mean dumb as in you dnt kno shit. I meant dumbfuck for judging n scaring her!
  • I don't encourage it either but I've seen n witnessed alot of mothers who smoked mj while preg n seen the outcome of the children. They're all just as beautiful n smart! No different from other children whose mothers didn't smoke!
  • @mommysbabygirl
    Ummm wat ??? there are plenty of reports and studies that say just being around the smoke causes effects on the baby such as lung problems and birth defects so maybe u shouldn't quote wat u don't know
  • If you don't want people to judge her then why are you judging people by calling them names? Doesn't sound very mature to be throwing out names. Plus she posted in a public forum. There for should be ready to receive tons of different input
  • I don't understand y the second somebody disagrees they get jumped on....this happened yesterday with girl who tried to get preggo on purpose. If u write about ur personal stuff on a public forum be ready for any response and don't get so defensive and rud. Weather agree or not don't expect somebody to 'yes mam' u and hold ur hand.
  • I'm calling it how I see it! She didn't ask for opinions she asked if anyone did it! Well then I suppose my dr is stupid right? Lol in a pill ina joint its the same shit!! I've done my research on it n it does not harm your baby!!! I dnt care what is said I've seen it!! Your right I shouldn't have called anyone dumb I'm pregnant n snappy n moods are swinging like cazy so I apologize but I'm sticking to MY statistics
  • It's completely fine to disagree but no cursing and name calling preggers....bad vibes to ur baby lol
  • Ok if weed does stuff like slows ur brain down and cause lung problems in adults wat in the world makes u think its not going to do anything to ur unborn baby who has no defense really wat ur saying makes no sense
  • It takes 30 days to be completely out of your system. In her case maybe less cause of all the vitamins n extra blood. If shes honest bout taking one hit or two it'll be out of your system faster. She should be fine. @Raquel if I were in your situation I'd share that w my dr unless he or she says n knows your baby's just fine. I apologize to everyone I offended. The way she got criticized really upset me.