baby girl clothes

edited November 2012 in First time moms
Sooo I usually dress my daughter pretty well. Cute shoes smells fresh and always adorable. Shes now 14 months. I usually shop in khols jcp and crazy 8s but theyre clothing for her age isnt suiting my style anymore. Does any one know where I can get adorable cloths for toddler girls in a reasonable price range... gymboree is way too expensive 140$ for an outfit get out of here!! Crazy 8 is too expensive at times too.

Comments

• I always stick with actual carters stores. They always send 20% offcoupons and at the ones in MI at least they have a stamp program that is everytime you spend $20 you get a stamp...5 stamps you can get $10 in addition to using the 20% off..and even better...on Tuesdays they do double stamps...so its two stampa for every $20 spent..so i always shop on Tuesdays lol
  • I love Carters I know kohls Carries Carters but the Carters store has a way bigger selection especially for older babies. And Carters.com is having a 50% off entire store. I also rally like Carsons I thought they would be pretty pricey but they have some awesome
  • awesome sales*
  • I love Children's place, Sears , an tj maxx
  • I shop at Target! Love that place :)
  • Macy's always has good sales. Carter's and osh kosh same company different names.
  • Macys.. target.. old navy! H&M! I makes some of my daughters tops just because its hard to fond something im looking for that i really like..but dont wanna spend a lot
  • Target was just there today and they had some super cute stuff! Also old navy Macy's usuallys has good sales. Carters stores have sales a lot!
  • May sound crazy but Costco has really nice brandname clothes for pretty cheap!
  • Target and children's place is where I get almost all of my daughters clothes
  • I'm super cheap, I get all my sons clothes at the second hand kids stores. I refuse to spend much money on clothes he will wear for 3 months tops. Kid to kid, once upon a child, and childrens orchard.
  • Burlington coat factory ! Best store ever.
  • The once upon a child where I live is so expensive
    I can buy new clothes cheaper than there which isdisappointing
  • I usually do target, Children place, and we have northstroms rack. Right now target has cute stuff and good sales I got Scarlett super cute Thanksgiving outfit and got her PJ's that comes with two that she can open Christmas Eve all was $55. And for her outfit I got 4 separate pieces so that's pretty good. :)
  • We do target, and carters, and kohls..some times babies r us if they are having good deals.
  • Children's place is my fave :-)