What are some good apps for a 17mo?

2»

Comments

• @frantastic thanks I just want everyone to be happy and get along which I know is little dream land but it doesn't hurt to try right :)
  • I went thru some if these aps and they are a life saver. I don't have anyone to babysit at my doctors appointments and a 18 month old getting into everything while I am on the table simply is not an option. Plus everyone was so surprised to see my lo using buttons on his toys a long time ago, they could not believe he knew how to use them. I think it is just a matter of making sure you limit access just like with tv. It is only me and my son most of the time so yep tv plays a role along with phone. That does not mean we don't go for walks, the zoo, and have play time it just means that I need to get things done and a toddler hanging on me doesn't work.
  • I use toddler lock and one called kids mode you can put kid games on it and it locks your phone only allowing them to access the games in that program and you can add more games to the program as well. Comes with free stories for them. You can even record your own stories for them to listen too. My son is 17 months and I put tom the talking cat on it cause he can talk to it and although it only repeats back what you say he loves it. Also has lots of learning games like colors and counting and ABCs pre programmed. I honestly love it. He can't access any ads that are on the games if he clicks it the ap directs him back to the main menu to chose a different game.
  • @excitedforoctober I havent been on in a month and go figure...the first thing I read is a post where you respond with your condescending remarks...sigh...some things will never change.
  • @kenzie0713 oh well, welcome back!!!! :-bd ... And no things will never change, I will always speak my mind.
  • Once again, if you have nothing useful to say or help me with my question, on my post, please take your drama elsewhere. Thank you to everyone with helpful advice.
  • @frantastic I was reading to respond to your post and came across the negativity. I actually do have useful things to say (nice smart remark) but once again my thought process was interrupted with the negativity and bs. Kid lock is a must have, allows them to draw, read books, watch movies, play games etc and best of all it locks your phone so that there are no accidental phone calls or anything.
  • I like toddler colors (free) My baby piano (free) ABC Toddler (Free) My Baby phone (Free) and My baby drum (free) they are simple and she likes them and I find them educational for her as they are teaching colors numbers letters and music.

Thanks for posting things I have been looking for new ones I just downloaded all the ones suggested here!
  • @YNVTish said "peek a boo" there were so many! But I did find "peek a who" and its super cute!
  • I have all of the ones that @mallory27 have posted, plus the toddler lock. I absolutely love them, they have come in handy multiple times. I am going to look into the peek a boo one now. Thanks for your post I've been thinking of getting new ones lately.
  • We also use baby firework which is also free.