DNC I need help and advise, so lost, depressed, and crying non stop !

2»

Comments

• I think I would have a lot harder time with letting nature take it's course. I would see the clot and know my baby was in thee and probably end up worse off. Thanks for th advise ladies. I think im going out. Its hard enough as it is dealing with knowing I have to have a dnc and I don't want to hear anything or see anything either!!!! It is a very bad nightmare that I wish I could wake up from and slap my face and make things better and be in reality. It is very hard!!!!!! Sorry you ended up in the hospital @gladiator007. Glad u are ok but sorry for your loss as well. Its very hard regardless... good luck ladies with TTC when u do. Im taking time to myself and taking care of my four kiddos I have now that im thankful for having. Eventually ill ttc later when my divorce is final and things are settled down for me.... no rush I want my body to heal so maybe later I can conceive.
  • if they will put you under, do it. I had a DNC after my miscarriage, and take time to grieve. Get counseling if you need it, and definitely take time off work...it does hurt afterwards, but resting really helps your heart and your body. Cry as much ad counted to, and for as long as you need to. There is no time frame for getting past the grieving, everyone is different. Sorry for your loss.
  • thanks a lot appreciate it. It has been a week today since I had it done and I am still in a bit og pain but the loss will never ever go away!!!