birth control

I want opinions on what is the best birth control. I want to have another baby in about 5 years.. I do not want the depo or to take a pill. I have my 6w check up in 3w and I'd like to have some ideas before I go in there.

Comments

• There is no "best" birth control, unfortunately. Everyone's body reacts differently to hormonal contraceptives. If you dont want depo or a pill, you are left with the nuvaring, patch, iud, implanon.
  • I liked mirena the best, I've had the pill,shot and patch. Mirena is just the easiest for me I didn't have to remember to take it everyday or go to the doctor every three months. I had a period the first couple months on mirena then they stopped! That was ok with me! Do some research!
  • I liked mirena the best, I've had the pill,shot and patch. Mirena is just the easiest for me I didn't have to remember to take it everyday or go to the doctor every three months. I had a period the first couple months on mirena then they stopped! That was ok with me! Do some research!
  • I liked my mirena as well, but unfortunately it wasn't inserted correctly/or moved. Before I got pregnant, I had no issues with it!
  • There's always natural family planning! Lol
  • You should research something more long term like an iud or implanon. But yes,@captivated is right. There is no "best" choice because what works for one person might not work for you.
  • I agree with the other ladies. You just have to find what works for you. I had the mirena for a year and hated it! Went to the pill and loved it
  • I have the paragard an like it