Any other April 2014 due date Mommas?

edited August 2013 in April 2014
Just got my bfp and looking for other April DD buddies :)

Comments

• I'm due April 2 :)
  • April is a good month I had a baby april of this yr congrats ladies
  • I am due April 10 and my birthday is the 15th :D
  • Omg were in april already congrats ladies!
  • Oh wow April babies already?? Congrats ladies!
    I would love to have a spring baby, just not ready for another quite yet.
  • I have a feeling that my due date will get pushed back a week later because at my first ultrasound I was supposed to be 6 weeks but only came up as 5
  • I have my ultrasound scheduled for what will be week 8. Hopefully all is well. Feeling so much more organised this time round. Autumn baby here in Oz.
  • April 6th!!! Second baby, woot! Found out last week!
  • April 13th!
  • april 10th 6th baby
  • I'm going to get my levels checked tomorrow to see if I'm having an april baby :)
  • April 27th second baby!!
  • HOW IS EVERYONE FEELING? ANY SYMPTOMS YET?
  • edited August 2013
    My due date got bumped so there are 3 of us due the 10th!
  • Wohoo for the 10th :-D I have been having mammoth mood swings. My other children think I'm loopy.
  • @Ozpunker77 lol me too my poor hubby
  • @momeetob1 7 weeks and 4 days. Aweful morning sickness as soon as i wake up and in the afternoon.
  • Oh and terrible mood swings. Likr hello psyco biotch that i never knew was in me. Hahaha
  • I realise I am being a cow but can't stop myself. I had to take my son out for ice cream to make up for it yesterday :">
  • @lalalorree when did the morning sickness start with my daughter I couldn't get out of bed for 5 months.I'm so scared I'm gna b sick with a two yearold running around.its weird cause I reqlly have no symptoms at all.
  • @momeetob1 it started in the middle of the 6th. Im 7weeks and 5 days now, and it creeps on me throughout the day. You should be counting your bleassings that you dont have any symptoms lol my husband is not liking my mood swings though haha. Ive noticed some growth in my boobs as well. Maybe yours will come around soon.
  • April 20 :)
    4.20 haha
  • I want your due date @leelove90 haha
  • Does anyone else feel like there showing? I knw it cant be possible n its prob bloating but I feel like I toyally have a bumb.I wasn't this big with my first til like four months
  • I feel huge...I split my stomach muscles with my last and feel as if I'm showing already
  • edited August 2013
    I feel like it but I know it isn't possible yet at only 7 weeks since the uterus is still behind the pelvic bone so I'm calling it bloat. This is my 3rd in as many years and I've destroyed my stomach muscles so that doesn't help either.
  • I have the craziest craving for cabbage!
  • Had the most traumatic weekend. I am no longer due in April as my lil Bean has left me. Best of luck ladies, I will be thinking of you and will be ttc as soon as my doc says I can in 2 months.
  • @ ozpunker77 so sorry.Hope you r feeling better.That must a been a lot to go threw.But you'll get your bby soon.