I think we are officially trying for baby number two!

edited September 2013 in Trying to conceive
He hasn't verbally agreed with me yet but according to our physical relationship, I think it's time. Wish us luck. ;-)

Comments

• Good luck!! Mine are 2 years apart and as stressful as it is at times I love the age gap!!!
  • Best of luck!
  • Good Luck!
  • Thanks a ton ladies..

• My 3 are aprox 2 yrs apart. Lol. Good luck.
  • Yeah I was thinking 2yrs is a perfect amount of time between the two.. :) @angel26
  • How old is your first? Ours will be two years apart just like we wanted I'm hoping for the best :). Our first daughter was born December 12th 2011 and this baby girl is due December 5th. So I'm sure I'll have my hands full at first but once that routine gets going it will be fine :)
  • @jules random but my firstborn has a bday OCT 12 and my LO has one Oct 5th. Same days diff months for us and ages. Thought it was kind of neat.
  • @adri805 that's totally weird! How cool :) is it hard having such close birthdays?
  • @jules Rubiya's 14 months now.
  • Of man if you get pregnant now will be twins too! My daughter was 14 months when we got pregnant with this baby. Lots baby dust your way !
  • It's a little stressful and I'm sure as they get older it might get worse lol. But then again when my oldest is a teenager she probably won't care about birthday parties so then I'll have my two little ones to stress on their bdays@jules
  • @adri805 very true! Scarlett had good size party when she turned 1 last year this year I'm not gonna do party just do something fun with her and my family meaning my parents and sister probably since she's close by. But I'll have new born that I won't want around ton of people and she's turning two im sure she will have fun no matter what :)
  • @jules That's our parties we never go all out. Even when we have the money for it. It's just too much work.
  • Ya I like them to just be fun and people to be comfortable. I dont like to just spent money I enjoy making things and trying get creative and mostly buy things I can use again..good thing I got another girl on the way lots girly things I can pass down!
  • That's true.. it's a huge money saver.. @jules