So horrible!!!

This story was just brought to my attention and it literally broke my heart and had me so upset and still does. It's very sad and heartbreaking. http://ripeace.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/the-worst-case-of-child-abuse-in-us-history-the-murder-of-baby-brianna/

Comments

• Oh mu goodness this is soo sad. Im speechless . I just don't even know what goes through their head. I cry when my kids get shots still and these horrible people laugh at a childs pain. They should have been put in prison for the rest of their life after taken someone elses. Can't believe they will be released.
  • This made me so angry on the inside. How can people be so evil? Sad world we live in.
  • @jules So far the mother will be released but the community is trying to fight it.
  • @veevee well good for them! I would for sure. It's very important to stand up for what is right and hopefully it sets the bar even higher for others who are as evil as them. My opinion the mother should be no different standards then the other two even higher it's her job as the mother to protect.
  • @jules @veevee I completely agree!!! I don't understand how ppl can be so sick in the head to hurt a defenseless child. Especially as newborn! A child period. It made me sick to my stomach to read that her own father and uncle raped and sodomized her. Her own blood did that to her. That's so horrible. Poor baby. No one blood related cared about her. They should all rot in prison. I hope they got theirs in prison.
  • ; ( oh gosh that made my heart break and stomach turn. I will never understand the cruelty of people nor the baby's mother for not protecting her. That just made me pull my babies closer to me tonight. Sicken and those people will meet their maker one day!
  • @novmom2be @1stwoodsbaby it's terrible. I don't understand how so many people knew and did absolutely nothing!! I would have took that baby if I were a family memebr