Hot chips!!!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I am almost 28 weeks an I LOVE eating hot chips aka flaming hot Cheetos... I know its a crazy question but should I try to stop or is it ok....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know!!! My favorite... lol... Thanks!!!
  • Omg. I've been craving those too! I want them like everyday. Try pouring a bunch into a bowl, and squeezing lemon all over them. Omg. To die foooorrr!! :D
  • I go thru at least two big bags a day!!! My hubby don't like me eating them but who can help it!!!
  • Lol...i just bought a big bag ALL for myself the other day...but I squeeze lime juice on top of them and pour
  • Hot chips give me hot butt! I love em but don't like the effects they give me :(
  • im in love with spicy food period!
  • edited March 2011
    My favorite are the red hot potato chips and I just ate a plate full. It's my understanding that hot/spicy food can cause heartburn but other than that I haven't heard anything negative about eating hot/spicy food.
  • Lol I eat the chips hot fries everyday. Lol
  • Omg! I just got done eating flaming hot puffs! I love the puffy ones...matter of fact...think ill have the hubby go on a quiktrip run now for some more...lol
  • I love the puffy ones too they have more flavor! I love ating them with lemon as well the reg. Ones though and white nacho cheese!!! They r so good I never had a problem I ate them all the time as soon as I hit 35wks the heartburn was unbearable so I haven't had them in a while :(
  • with nacho cheese
  • Im 24 weeks . And I have the same craving as you . Hot chips ! My doctor told me eating any spicy food was okay as long as I dont get heartburn .
  • Do your nipples get hard when you smell something hot or think real hard about it?? Its sooo strange. Mine do! I looove hot crap. I've been craving bdubs for ever. I really want it for every meal.(buffalo wild wings is bdubs) lol
  • I really really want hot chips now.. lol wow
  • OMG.... I guess I gotta try them wit Lime (picks up car keys) I'm headed to the store... lol... I'm so glad they don't have a affect on my baby cuz They make me really happy lol
  • Really?? Um slipping... i usually know all the new snacks lol...