dumb things that pregnant women do...

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
In this segment we'll discuss dumb things pregnant women do....in another segment we'll get to the dumb guys! Oh don't you worry about that!!!! :O

Comments

• Ok I'll go first :D
    Yesterday I went to make coffee. I got distracted and left the plastic filter holder thing on my coffee table, then went back and proceeded to place the filter and coffee into the machine! Turns out you don't need that plastic piece! :D
  • I can't even count on 2 hands how many times I have already lost/misplaced my keys and had to call work to tell them I will be late...........I have 4 sets of keys! Lol
  • Bwaahaha!!
    This is gonna get good!
  • I am a forgetful person to begin with. So I have been checking double checking and triple checking everything. I have OCD but this us ridiculous! I had to check 4 times that my phone was plugged in last night.
  • I was driving in Louisville, I know the way to all my favorite places, instead of going west I took the east exit for like 20 minutes before I realized that I was on my way home instead of the mall. Whoops! That was just the most recent I can't tell you how many times I've messed up.
  • My staff have literally asked me "who came into work today reg jenna or pregnant minded jenna cause we need reg jenna even though pregnant minded jenna is fun to watch and listen to cause she's always scrambling around loooking for somethins or stumblin with words but reg jenna needs to remember things today" lol they love making fun of me
  • I forget everything when I'm pregnant. I always make my husband turn the car around because I forget if I turned the stove off. Its usually off and he gets so annoyed lol.
  • Oh I have a funny one for you girls I forgot, I was talking to my sister on the phone while I was getting ready & I seriously spent 10 minutes looking for my cell phone, my sister was laughing the whole time.
  • Love it!! I need these "lol" stories!
  • I keep getting half way to work before realizing I forgot to drop the kids off at school and they are still in the back seat.lol
  • I loose everything and I lost my ticket which is gonna kick my butt when I don't know where court is and I have court feb 8th
  • I'm always getting on the wrong train to work. There are two trains in the station in front of my house n I always get on the 2 instead of the 5. I always look up and see my mistake about 3 stops after I could've gotten off to switch, so I'm always late even thou I leave early for work.
  • @momofthree don't feel bad. I woke up and couldn't find my glasses the other night. I'm really blind and spent like 15 searching my room for them. My boyfriend comes out the shower and is like what ya lookin for. When I said my glasses he looked at me strange laughed for like a minute straight and said they're on my face!!! No wonder I could see where I was looking lol
  • @firstmama thanks that makes me feel a little better. I'm super forgetful anyways I get on my husbands nerves so bad. I had a car wreck about 7 years ago and have a little short term memory loss and can't remember a lot of my childhood memories, he gets so aggravated. It's even worse now.
  • Never send a pregnant lady to the store. I went to the store and it took me twenty minutes to pick out blueberry begels, even though I know what I wanted... total space out
  • I'm forgetful too, I can have something in my hand & go crazy because I think I lost it..!
  • I got out of the shower reached for my bio-oil and ended up pouring nail polish remover all over my tummy!
  • whenever i do something silly etc my fiance says ive got "Baby Brain" lol ^^"