Smokeing spice?????

2»

Comments

• Oh and I'm not anti weed. I am anti weed when it comes to pregnant women. Its only cause I have seen some devistating stuff.
  • @Proudmomma
    I totally feel the same :)I'm not against weed as a matter of fact I've been raised around it my whole life.(I grew up ina hippy commune) But we have to give up some things when we are responsible for other humans.And if there's just a 1% chance that your child could be harmed that's 1% too much!!!!!!
  • @angieface yes we are responsible for these little lives. A baby was born with half a brain stem and no eyes. The amazing thing was he lived for a very short time after being born. It was hard on his mom and she learned her lesson.
  • Aah scary! I always feel so bad for the little babies when i read things like this! Your friend has to have a healthcare provider, being pregnant you should always ask before you smoke/drink, or eat any kind of unknown substance! Even when it is something for anxiety ALWAYS consult your healthcare provider to find out whats okay and whats not .
  • edited April 2011
    No I DO NOT think its okay based on my own experience. Before I was ever pregnant or ttc I tried switching over to spice from MJ and got really sick with a horrible cough that lasted forever...coughing up blood ect. I sure as hell will not be smoking that shit ever again and pray noone smokes spice while pregnant! Its no bueno! :-S Stay away from it people...