Cervix is soft

2»

Comments

• I went yesterday, I didn't progress anymore, still the same as last week, but the ultrasound showed that she already weighs 8 lbs! And I am suppose to have 4 more weeks left!!!
  • @proudmomma I want to do a vbac what is the oil u were talking about? What does it do?
  • @ammasmama oh my lol did they talk about inducing early? Lol. My dr said they woukd if I had GD but I dont so idk whats gonna happen. Lol. I am still meeting all the drs in my practice so idk when im getting my last u/sfor his weight :(

@proudmomma maybe :p I wish I was getting induced. My DF grandma keeps telling ne I shoukd have a c section instead of being induced.. Id rather be induced lol.
  • The primrose oil capsules help ripen the cervix for preparation for labor. You can swallow them or insert inside your vajayjay
  • @Proudmomma when do you start taking those primrose capsules and where do you get them?
  • Well I would wait till mid 37 weeks. I believe at a health store or organic. My friend gave me hers.
  • If I remember right you can get the primrose oil capsules at walmart as well, I seen them when I was pregnant with my first but I was too chicken to ever take them or get them because of all the bad stories I heard on Castor oil, so I was afraid of anything. Lol
    @proudmomma and @luvn_my_babies
  • You can start using evening primrose oil capsules 2 times a day starting at 36 weeks. They wont make you go into labor but will make labor easier and faster when it starts. Semen has a hormone called projesterone in it which can help start labor plus if you orgasm you will have a contraction. Because orgasm is when ur uterus contracts.