I dont need stress right now ARGHHH FAMILYYYY!!!! (rant) verrry verrrry long

edited April 2011 in Second Trimester
sooooooo my 18 yr old brother who has aspergers and is veryyy verryyy easily led starting having around with the biggest d!ckheads of the town who smoke weed, steal from old peoples houses, steal copper wiring, terrorise people, smash windows, nick cars, beat people up for no reason and the rest of it!!

well when he started smokin weed last year he was always happy giggly, ate quite a lot and bathed a lot,
then he got of it but started doing it again with these idiots and and now we fear hes on more then weed cos hes a scruffy dosser, stopped going college, doesnt eat, hardly washes, goes out at random times in the morning when these idiots come for him, kicks of all the time, and yesterday he asked my mum for some money to buy this tracksuit (which was scruffy and wouldnt look out of place on an homeless guy) my mum said no we'll go shoppin next week and buy you some new clothes, so he kicked of and hit my 13 yr old sister, who smacked him back then he went for her again so my mum grabbed him to restrain him then he started punching the door, and screaming hes goin to kill them both , then he picked a glass bottle of the side and started smashing it against his own head, so my sis called the cops, and he ran out the house with a massive gash on his head, the cops came and wanted to get him done for criminal damage to the door, so they went to his mates were he'd ran of to but they pretended they wasnt in, anyway they have a warrant for his arrest, and today his gf (who my mum has fed for the past 4 months cos she doesnt like being at her home) started texting my mum callin her pathetic and sayin she beat him up and sayin she told the cops that he beat them up, (she never) and then saying why would he need money cos he sells weed (dropped him in it there!!!) and i just been talkin to my brother tryin 2 help him hes saying his head really hurts and he keeps blacking out but he cant go to the hospital cos cops will get him, so i said all cops wanna do is speak to u and ull get a caution for criminal damage, then he started flippin out at me sayin hes going to tell the police that she hit him over head and get her done for attempted murder, (after telling me that he did it himself :/) and everything so im tryin 2 calm him down saying she called the cops cos end of day cant have him smoking weed and stuff when she got 2 minors in house cos they'll get took of her and also that i wont be fetching my baby round to a house were uncles of his head, also that i belive hes on a lot more then weed cos of the drastic changes, he was still flippin out sayin he wish he'd battered her to death and all this lot so i said well i dont care anymore i was going to try and help u but i dont need the stress it could harm the baby, now im quite scared incase him and his smack rat mates come to the house and try to do something,

Im really scared and worried cos i know head injuries need to be seen to straight away :( but then i think why the f**k should i care he obviously dont care about me!!! but im still stressing out and this prob looks all pointless to write out butt i needed to rant and write it down some were

ARGHHHH why cant we choose families?

Comments

• Aww im sorry :( try not to stress though its not good for you or your baby.
  • I'm so sorry! Will be praying....
  • @maymommy11 trying not to just hard cos hes's always always listened to me and ive always been able to calm him down if mum cant and now hes not and dont want him hurt anymore :'(

@Kate_K thank you
  • I really hope it all works out ok. Hard to say not to stress but do try to stay as calm as possible x x
  • @cheryl74 pissing me of more that me mum upset and that she didnt want me to find out cos of stress, but then hes writing crap on her wall, and his gf :@ if i wasnt pregnant would be on a slab right now
  • Im sure the cops will handle it he may be pissed but it sounds like he needs to see a dr from his head being hurt.
  • @maymommy11 his smackrat mates are hiding him, they'll soon stop it wen he runs out of weed the using twats x
  • Ah sweet honestly I know kinda what your going through. My nephew is having "issues" as he's fit in with the wrong gang. He's stolen money and we think he's doing drugs but if any of us try and help him he turns on us. I'm just hoping hell grow up soon.I hope you and your mum are ok x
  • @cheryl74 hopefully ur nehpew will grow up and get away from it,
    My uncle did all this and was on drugs and that but got of them and now counsells other people of them so hopefully he will be able to help him if all else fails ill just get my fella to get him in back of a van and he can come live with us in a tinyyy village 50 miles away from all these smackheads haha
  • I have Asperger's. I'm sorry honey, I hope things get better for your family soon.
  • @Mama2JandBaby thank you i can only imagine whats goin on in his mind i just messaged him saying if his mates cared that much about him they'd make him go to the hospital
  • Lol, where do you live? Has he got room in the van for 1 more :-)
  • @cheryl74 I live in a tinyyyy village near about 20 miles away from hull originally from doncaster which is were my brother at and yeahh could prob arrange it ;) haha
  • I hate to say it but I'm an ex meth user and the things you are describing the not eatting,going out all hours of the night, ect...sounds like he is using meth or something of that sort...although I showered and never really lost it I seen many people going crazy on the shit! When you stay up for days n weeks at a time you start to lose it, I was only on it a few months so I wasn't bad and quiting wasn't too hard! But here are some things to look for to know if this is what he is doing...dilated pupils (huge pretty much just black eyes), greasy skin (the drug leaks out through your pores) so he will get more zits, excessive weight loss, my have sores in his mouth like canker sores, and some people chew on their lips so they will get red n irritated...I hope for his sake he is just smoking weed and not meth its a horrible drug that ruins peoples lives and the lives of people they love
  • I'm in devon so I'll shout the petrol lol, I'm sure it'll all work out :S
  • @cheryl74 oooo ill be down that wayy in june for my bday :) we stoppin of there for a night or two then onto cornwall want a pic at lands end were they change the sign posts and says who u r n were ur from so i want Sami, Joe & Bump then in a few years maybe go back and have our lil one in it too :D

@Mom2bIA0528 yeah my uncle and the cops said sounds like something a lot more but he reckons he cant get done for selling weed and cops will just take it of him but im like noooo if u get caught with it on ur person u will jst get it took of u but if u repeatedly get it took of u then u will b done and if ur caught handing it over to someone then u can get done to hes a dipsh!t if he lets his m8s full his head with crap so i wash my hands with him right now i dont need the stress
  • Ah, where are you staying? I love cornwall but be warned the sign thing is well expensive x
  • My bro had these sorya probs a few yrs bak andbit ended in a huge row n bit of a fight with my dad and he then vcalled the cops.on my dad.. After a while pretty much by himself.. He lived with my mum and she wasnt reli round tht much he got a job came off the drugs hes seein a lovely girl and hes doin alrite... Xx
  • @hayz_baby hopefully he'll sort his sen out like that to he was doing so so well x

@cheryl74 not sure yet and not really fussed tbh it'll be cute lol :) x