Sitting in the dr office

edited May 2011 in Health
My left side where my ovaries are have been giving. me a shooting pain the last couple of days :( an exam and no infection or anything so now off for bloodwork & ultrasound to find out what the heck is going on!

Comments

• oops I should tell u that hubby & I have been ttc for 20 months so who knows what's going on!
  • Ugh that's no fun:'(
  • If its cyst....that's a Hood sign of ovulation
  • Good***
  • Although I don't often post, I have been following your ttc journey. I just wanted you to know you are in my prayers, and I have my fingers crossed for good news for you.
  • oh no! what on earth is goin on with you! when they did my first ultrasound they found a cist that my other gyno hadn't even considered as the cause of my pain. good luck! i will pray for you...
  • @Singlemomofsoontobe3 That would b great, but bc of the meds I haven't had a period since March.
    @maria0907 Awww Thank you!
    @hopeful1313 Hopefully they are checking for it all, this pain is no fun! Thank you for the prayers!

• Apparently it is just an affect of the meds. God is definitely watching over me! Reports came back no cyst, no infection & all looks normal.
  • @OregonMama ;) Yes ma'am!!! Now if my uterus is healing then we will b in great shape for starting to ttc again in July!
  • @OregonMama I am sooooo ready for July!
  • That's great. Good luck! I've been following your story too and im sure ur time is coming soon! Lots of baby dust
  • Hey you never know what can happen I didn't have a period for 4 months and I got pregnant also I have pcos,fibromyalgia,sever depression and I got pregnant so just because u don't get ur period doesn't mean you won't get pregnant =] soo maybe there's a baby in there starting to grow
  • So did they know what was wrong
  • @OregonMama awww thanks! That is really sad about ur friend! Makes me sad! Thanks for bein here for me & everyone else too! It really means a lot! I'm praying I can carry a baby soon, my faith, patience, positiveness is still here, but running thin :(
    Just when I think all is going to be fine bc that's what my test results showed according to the dr....something decides to turn the other direction! I am trying to stay positive & know that in my heart God is watching over me & protecting me! But I'm sick of calling dr after dr & getting Nowhere :( but on the plus I walked a mile today! I came back from my wak & I didn't feel right so I went to the bathroom & I was heavily bleeding so now I'm scared & confused! :'(
  • @kritten_octoberbby They said everything was fine & it looked normal & I am havinf a follow up appt in 6 wks. Its just becoming hard to stay positive & keep my faith alive bc it seems like every direction I turn something is fine & then turns bad :'(
  • My firend is constantly getting cysts and they put her on birth control.. maybe you could try that for a little while and maybe your body will restart..?
  • @kitten_octoberbby From Nov 10-Jan 11 the fertility dr put me on high doses of birth control to jumpstart/restart my system, it was ok for a while but around the middle of dec I started getting really sick, tmi sorry, I was bleeding very heavily. I was out of work for 2-3 days at a time bc I literally could barely move, I was in the bathroom evert 10 to 30 min :( On jan 2nd I ended up in the ER bc I had lost too much blood & my body was starting to ho into shock. I told the dr it jumpstarted my system alright.......right into a river of something awful! I am praying praying praying that the megestrol is working & that when I go back to the dr in july for the endometrium biopsy that my uterus is normal ;) Thank you for the advice though. Apparently all is great w/ my ovaries, its my uterus that's the issue.
  • Well a day before i found out i was expecting i went docs for my ovaries were hurtin real bad and even havin sex hurt too the point id cry afterwards and bd couldn't go too deep and what do u know the next day i found out i was pregnant.. hope all is well and u get wgat u want hun ¤°¤°¤ ** LOTSSSS OF BABYYY DUSTTT ! ** ¤°¤°¤
  • awww hunny, im sorry. i hope all works out well for you. you have always been in my prayers!!!!! keep me updated... you know how to get ahold of me! MUAH
  • @mummytuube my ovaries are still hurting but we had sex & it hurt soooo bad, but yest I started heavily bleeding, it stopped, but started again today. Idk what to think. Congrats!
    @beautifulnightmare Thanks hun! We had a great wknd w/ hubbys fam (his dads side) but we got a call late Sat night from his stepdad & his grandfather had passed away :( Please keep his mom & our family in your prayers too! I have been thinkin about ya & God will keep you safe & your dreams will come true ;)
  • awww hunny im so sorry..... atleast now you will have an angel on your side, watching from the heavens above, assisting you along your journey!!!! you all will be in my prayers!
  • Good luck hun. But maybe his grandpa passing away is a good thing. I truly believe someone passes away close to you so you can have a baby. My grandma passed away and 2 months later I was pg with my daughter, grandpa passed away and found out 2 wks later we were pg. My dad passed away in January this year and now I'm 12 wks pg. Good luck hun. Im not religious by all means, and I'm not preaching, but that's what I believe. ******BABY DUST******
  • @prayin_4_twins im sorry ta hear about ur loss x
  • @countrymommaof2stb3 Thank you! I always think about that stuff & I always think that our loved ones come back to us somehow. I am hopeful that Grandpa Earl is looking down on us, keeping us safe & that he will help bless us w/ a lil one :)
    @beautifulnightmare Thanks hun!!!
    @mummytuube Thank you!
  • They do say as one passes another baby is too be born into the family and mayb if u do get a baby and its a boy u could put the name or middle name after him
  • :) Tears if joy fill my heart! My fondest memory (Eric & I have been together over 3 yrs & married almost 2, so I don't have a trillion memories, but I do have several) but we went to visit one day (he.lived 3 hours away in Erics hometown) and we picked him up in the mustang (99 GT) & Grandpa got in & said "son, let me hear that engine, now drive it like ya own it" by the time we got to our destination he said that sounds nice. Erics face just lit up :)
  • Aww bless him was ur hubby and his grandad close?
  • @mummytuube Yes, they were close, he is closer to his dads mom bc he is her baby grandson so he is closer to them, but they were close.