FREE BABY GIFT BAG

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
Hey ladies! I was just on buy buy baby and they are giving out free gift bags to anyone that creates a registry. You have to pick it up so you have to have one in your area. I read that it has bottles, a pacifier, etc. My shower is next week but I created one just to go pick up the bag!!! I googled coupons for that store because of a diaper bag I saw that I wanted and came across this!! No gimmicks! Website clearly states it!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I also registered there. My bag came with a small avent bottle, bib, nice sized johnson & johnson lotion, medela disposable breast pads, medela sterilizing bag, aquaphor diaper rash cream, medela nipple cream, a magazine, a $5 off $25 buy buy baby coupon, and other coupons as well. Buy buy baby is great because not only do they have an extensive collection, but you can use bed bath and beyond coupons there and they have a self service section for complimentary gift wrapping and bags.
  • @bri2186 @csamcharlie I didn't know! I almost missed out on this one. Im registered at babys r us and target!
  • There isn't one within 50 miles of my house :(
  • Yeah I don't have one by me.. but I got this target baby catalog in the mail that gave me a 20 gift card and a gift bag when I did a registry there.. plus whatever isn't bought by the time the baby is born 180 days after that I get ten percent off whatever is left closest I got
  • I looked to see if they had one in Houston and they don't :-q
  • So far I've checked babys r us target and buy buy baby and I have got gift bags from all three. Last place im gonna check is baby depot! Target and babys r us bags had lots of coupons a free newborn diaper and some wipes. Target bag has breastmilk storage bags too! And a coupon for a free 6 pack of bottles! Don't miss out ladies! Lol
  • Oow, I can't wait to check those out
  • What about walmart?
  • Wat does regisTered mean????
  • yea i got coupons from them and they said they were giving away a gift bag if you do a registry i was going to do a registry just to get a bag but the nearest one is like 40 mins away
  • we always give goodies out to ppl who register with us :)
  • @roxy u go to the store they set u up with a scanner n u scan the things u need for ur babyshower n friends n family shop off ur registry n for signing up thru our company u get gifts.
  • @Mommyy2Be I forgot Abt walmart. Im gonna check there today!!!!!
  • Walmart is a no go! But I got a nice thermal gift bag from baby depot with 2 car window shades to block sun out of babys face and some coupons!
  • O okay thanks
  • YES, there is one here.. I'll a be going there to register for stuff for no reason.. I like free things :) Sorry if I sound greedy, but ya know, times are tuff.
  • I didnt get a gift bag from target :( maybe cause i started my registry online before i did it in the store
  • Buy buy baby also gives a 10% completion coupon for anything left on your registry. It might be cheaper to use the 20% off bed bath and beyond coupons though.

Caroline, you can go to customer service at Target with a copy of your registry and let them know you never got a registry gift. They give you a bag, diaper and lotion samples and coupons. There's target coupons which you can use with manufacturer coupons to get a cheaper price. Also there's a coupon for a free 6pk of ready made formula.
  • @caroline... u can go to customer service and pick one up. Just tell them u didnt get one when u reg. No questions asked! I did that...
  • Sweet!, thanks ladies.

@csamcharlie and @betty

can they just look it up? well, I could just print it right there, lol.
  • or i might just have my bf do it since he is listed also.
  • @caroline8_p my target was out of them and I have to wait to/get one. I got to go back and spend my twenty dollar gift card so imma call and make sure they have one before I go back.. and sadly target it the one one of these placesni have around here
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe and I didn't get my 20 dollar gift card!! Awe man but I also got 2 disposable breast pads along with that stuff so buy buy baby and target bags are awesome. But I want my freakin giftcard! Im gonna go complain tomorrow Abt this!
  • does burlington coat factory have gift bags?
  • I think if you register at Motherhood, you get free stuff too like coupons and breast milk bags haha. I don't remember if I was actually registering or signing up for a rewards card when I went, but the lady working there was really nice and did all the registration stuff for me and I got some free stuff :-)