need helpish quickish :)is.this time

edited June 2011 in Giving birth
Right ladies am due to be induced sat at 42 weeks .... I've just woke up at 4.00am here and went toilet for a pee when I fin I just pushed with kinda bum muscles and started trickling what feels like water .. from vaj jay I stopped pushed again to see if wasn't feeling things and same so I put bit tissue there pushed again defy from there , so I've put a pad on an gone bc to bed as when I stand am not leaking I don't think any way .... no contractions that I can feel yet ..... should i go up.... or wait try get some sleep see if any contractions start as am only leaking when I push baby breathing away as can see belly doin breathing motion .... or should I go up

Comments

• I would call your on call dr. And see what he suggests
  • yes definently call doc but what it sounds like is maybe your water is going to break, Has your mucous plug came out yet? Did the trickling have any color or odor?
  • I would def give the doctor a call. WOW 42 weeks?! That baby should be paying rent by now! lol
  • I would call as well
  • i would call
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When my water broke I didn't go up til contractions started.
  • I'd be at the er when mine breaks lol I wouldn't want to get too caught up counting contractions and miss the window for the epidural! I didn't realize the wording until now that the water had broken already.
  • you can wait but i didnt start contracting.. after my water broke.. i wonder if i waited a lil longer if they would have come without pitosin
  • Wait at home, that's all you'd be doing at the hospital. If you haven't had any contractions and still leaking in the morning I'd deff call..call either way.. good luck
  • I agree; I would rest tonight as much as you can, and wait for contractions to start. Then call your doctor first thing in the morning with or without contractions, to see what he/she would like you to do. Good luck!!! :)
  • I'm having the same issue actually, but I have weird contractions. I'm still at home, too!
  • I like reading these postings they get me all super excited for my baby..39 days, seems like the days never pass but looking back on time makes a person realize how fast it actually went.
  • No baby lol yet .. no contractions ... seems to not be leaking only wen go toilet so they said with pressure of my pushing I push little out .. not worth me goin up if am not progressing ... so 8 clock 2moro morning in less then 16 hours baby will be on the start of his evection thankfully can't take any more
  • edited June 2011
    Double post
  • No baby lol yet .. no contractions ... seems to not be leaking only wen go toilet so they said with pressure of my pushing I push little out .. not worth me goin up if am not progressing ... so 8 clock 2moro morning in less then 16 hours baby will be on the start of his evection thankfully can't take any more