petite mommies!

2»

Comments

• 5ft 1 and a half and 110 lbs....and I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant lol. Anyone els get tired of people asking "is your baby okay?!" Because you're so tiny?
  • 5'2" 115 more like "wait how far along are you? You're hardly showing!"
  • What was your pre pregnancy weight @BentleysMommy
  • @lilbun915 lol yeah I get that on a daily basis too. But when they ask if he's okay, I'm like yeah...he's juust tiny, I mean look at me? Lol and then they look all concerned like I don't know what I'm talking about. Smh.
  • @BentleysMommy
    Ppl always tell me I'm so small to especially when I tell them how far along I am, it bothered me at first but now I try not to let it because I'm tiny as well! As long as your doc says your healthy then EFF alll those other ppl;)
  • @mumsie26 lol I know. I'm just like ok thanks. My doctor would've told me if something was wrong haha. The pregnancy know-it-alls, so glad it's almost over ;)
  • i don't know if i'm petite because i'm 5'4" lol i started out at 108 and am already 116-117 and 13 weeks :( i've always gained weight so fast with my pregnancies. when i was 16 and preg with my first i was 97lbs ended up 137 at 40 weeks.
  • edited June 2011
    @bentleysmommy Hell yes! 2 mos ago even my doctor was saying I wasn't gaining enough weight. She had me on Ensure and everything. At my last appt. I had gained 10lbs in 4wks. Now she's like slow down you still have 3 more mos. I'm still pretty small though.

How are you guys doing with maternity clothes? I haven't bought any. Just flowy shirts, leggings, and sundresses a size or two bigger. I am looking to buy at least one pair of comfy jeans for random chilly days. Problem is they don't make maternity clothes in junior sizes:-(
  • @mommys1stbundle i just buy a bunch of maxi dresses n clothes from forever 21. i'm on baby #3 and have never bought "maternity clothes" they don't look too good.. lol
  • @cee808 Me too! I got all my leggings ($4.99 a pop) and sun dresses from there. I tried to get maternity jeans from Old Navy but they didn't work out. The belly band didn't look good either. I'm going to try some super lowrise jeans and see how they work out.
  • @mommys1stbundle yes i think gap has super low rise that i used to wear... i haven't bought any new jeans yet. i need to real soon. i've been using a belly band but its so hot i don't even wanna wear jeans. i been just leaving my button undone with all my jeans shorts lol
  • Where'd this come from? LOL cool tho! I'm 5'2" & 91 lbs pre-pregnancy. I'm 24 wks now & 109 lbs. :-)
  • 5'1" pre-pregnancy weight 101lbs.. Currently weight 119lbs at 30weeks.. just updated a picture of my belly a couple of days ago..
  • 5'1" pre-baby 114lbs last check was 132lbs I love gaining weight, & idk where out is I think its all boobs & baby I'm tiny!!
  • @mommys1stbundle omg they had me on ensure too! That stuff was not good. And I'm the same way. I haven't gotten any maternity clothes. Just dresses, jeggings, shorts, t shirts, and flowy shirts. That's my wardrobe lol.
  • I'm not currently preggo but I'm 5ft and weigh 90lbs I was 120 full term with my daughter but what irritated me when I was pregnant everyone always said omg your too tiny for a vaginal delivery you will have to have a csection... guess what Ihad a 4 hour labour and delivered a 6lb 2oz baby vaginally
  • edited June 2011
    5'5 117 pre-pregnancy now i weigh 131 at 27w0d.. was losing more than i was gaining up until 22 weeks. had to drink ensure and eat more .. but before i was preg i hate like i weighed a million lbs but never really gained anything .. @BentleysMommy YES i swear everybody tells me im soo small for where i am.. and i just tell them idc i dnt have any stretch marks, swelling, or extra fat im all baby
  • woot petites! Im 4'11 and having a scheduled c section monday :) not sure if I'll shrink down to pre pregnancy weight quickly. Was a svelt 91 pounds before and now am a monstrous 121!!
  • I want to do a natural vaginal birth, haven't talked with my doctor about it yet but hopefully she's positive about it! All the women in my family have done vaginal my mom had me natural. I hope its a quick n easy labor! I'm due 11/11/11. We find out Tuesday june 28th if its a boy or girl!
  • Ok so within the two weeks since I commented, it went from "you dont even look pregnant!" To "so... Are you having just one..or..two?" From the lady at trader joes! What?!? We do start to lookpreggo eventually I guess!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im 5 1/2 lol and im embarassed to state my weight i havent been preggo for 3yrs lol and i still cant get it allllll off n now im desperately trying to lose some bc now were ttc #3!! (i know were crazy) lol