How much does your baby weigh and how far along are you?!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
so I had an U/S today and my son weighs 2 lbs 4 oz. I am 25 weeks and 5 days. It sounds like im going to have a BIG baby lol

Comments

• 3.5 lbs 32 weeks. I think my guys gonns be big to.
  • 26+3 & she weighs 2lbs 8oz:) woah big babies
  • 2 weeks ago she was 7lbs...last week she was 7lbs 4 ounces but she was being very uncooperative so that's a rough guess. I have another one tomorrow so we'll see! I'm 38 weeks today :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @FiirstTiimeMommy2b yeah I think we are going to have big babies lol.

• 31 weeks and baby was 3 lbs 8 oz 2 weeks ago!! Im afraid he's gonna be 10 lbs!!! Yikes! :-ss
  • I haven't had an u/s in like 2 weeks since my high risk appt but I was 32 weeks and she weigh 4lbs and 6oz I'm now 34 weeks and I ask my doctor how many pounds do she think my baby weigh now and she said bout 5lbs an some oz so it looks like she is goin to be a bid one cause my husband weigh close to 10 lbs when he was born
  • @tierrajackson19 my husband weighed close to 10 lbs too!! i was only 6 lbs so im hoping my son will be normal and weigh 8 lol
  • When I had an u/s at 28w she weighed just under 3 pounds. I don't know now. I'll have to wait until next week for my 32w appt.
  • Wit my last baby at 30 wks she was 3 lb 12 ounces! An she came out 6 lbs 10 ounces lol! Wit this one at my 20 wk it was 13 oz.:)
  • Today at 36w5d they estimated 5lbs13oz. Hes only in the 26th percentile tho. Apparently I just have small babies.
  • Well my last ultrasound was at 28 weeks and the baby was 3.5 pounds
  • My 36 week ultrasound scan shows that he weighs 6.2 lbs
  • Just got out of my u/s and Dr says she weighs 5lbs 6 oz and I am 35weeks +2 days...
  • At 27.5 weeks my little man weighed 3.1 pounds. My doc said he is about 2 weeks ahead of schedual.
  • 2 weeks ago @ 22 weeks he weighed 1 1/2 ;;)
  • 31 weeks. 4lb 5 oz very chubby!
  • @newmomma15 oh ok I was small just like my first so this baby might take after the daddy but I also hope for a 7 or 8 lbs baby also noting bigger cause I have to have a c-section
  • Today at 24 weeks 5 days he weighed 1lb 14oz :)
  • I'm 32 weeks and my bby girl is 4lbs 11oz
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Two wks ago at 27 wks she weighed 2 lbs.10 oz so who knows now at 29 weeks.
  • I had an ultrasound yesterday so I was 21+4 and she was 15 oz.
  • @everyone its so exciting tracking the babies growth! And hearing about how much everyone's baby weighs! I can't wait to see how much my son will weigh at birth!
  • I'm 28 weeks and he weighs 2.6 he's in the 50th percently
  • I'm 20 weeks and 3 days and she weighs 11 oz
  • I'm 33.5 wks but at my 31.5 wk u/s she was 5lbs 4oz....they will remeasure her next week. My high risk doc says its not a reliable weight unless its atleast 3 wks apart. She's going to be a chunky munky! =)