Noone believes me when I say I'm pregnant

2»

Comments

• You're highrisk? So they do ultrasounds then. As long as the baby is good on the ultrasound I am sure everything is fine. Your doctor said one of the reasons you are highrisk is because of RH-? Were you sensitized to it? Just curious I have never heard of a reason for being highrisk because of a negative blood type. Also a lot of women don't really show until late in the second trimester. try not to worry.
  • @suppptayyy we are very alike where are you from? @ll10 I'm high risk because the rogham deficiency is what caused me to lose my first baby. And now I have the anti bodies for it which can attack the baby and cause it to become anemic and possibly needed transfusions while still in the womb. They do ultrasound once a month and so far so good at my 16 week check up he measured 17 weeks and was very happy to show off his taliwacker :p
  • Im 7 months and no one believes me either... even my aunt says I must not be eating right cuz I don't have a bump im just gaining in my legs... I get so tired of it... so finally I told one woman im due in 3 months and she said ur not pregnant I said yes I am and kinda smiled I thought she was kidding and she's like no u aren't.totally serious. I was sooo mad and hurt she acted like I was lying I finally lost it. My fiance was talking 5 feet away from us so what do I do?.. lol I look at her make my eyes huge and yell" WADE!!" He looks at me she's staring at me and he says what babe wats wrong and right infront of this woman I say quick babe call the doctor im not pregnant!! He's like wth are u talking about? And I said apparently this woman is a psychic and im not pregnant we have to tell the doctor! He looks at me like omg... lol this lady turns so red and I luckily always have an ultrasound on me so I handed it to her and asked her if she got any" feelings" about why my gas looks like a healthy baby girl...lol im awful.
  • edited July 2011
    everyone is different. it could just be that your baby hasn't gained a lot yet (which is ok, babies grow the most and put on the most weight in last trimester). i, for one, am jealous that i am not small. i'm not small prepreggo or now. BUT flipping the coin, maybe start getting some shirts that say "baby inside" with an arrow or something. sadly we can't control other people so it's about you trying to thicken your skin or simply ignoring the ignorant. if your doc says the baby is healthy, and so are you, i would say you will have one hot looking body post baby ;)
  • Wow that is nuts, I am rh-. He sounds like my baby! Too cute.
  • It's ok. I'm 5 ft 5 and ppl didn't believe I was pregnant til close to 6 mths. Now I'm gonna be 7 and half mths ppl think I don't look big enough. As long as the Dr days you are where you are suppose to that's all that matters.
  • everyone is different indeed, the lady at the doctors office this morning was 9 months and didn't look prego at all and im 8 months an look like a whale.
  • Lmbo @brianewmom.that is classic. @survivormommie3 I sure hope I look good my bd is a personal trainer so even if I blow up he says I'll always be a milf if he has anything to do with it lol
  • @Junebuggbabie85 I'm from northern California. What day exactly are you due?
  • @2ndbutfirst lol I go back to the dr next week do hopefully only good news
  • @suppptayyy dd is december 3rd I'm really hoping for a week earlier tho I want a thanksgiving baby.
  • It just depends on the person. My thighs have gotten alot bigger and my butt my tummy just looks bloated and im 5'1" and my friend whose 4 in taller than me found out she was preg a month before me told me id definitely show first cuz im so small. Not true at all. She's obviously pregnant and her bump is much larger than mine. She is 3 weeks ahead of me and her bump has been noticeable since 3 months. Its all about the way u carry and ur body
  • Honnestly I get mistaken for being really fat and I'm not I was a little chunky before the baby now I'm in my 6th month and I'm starting to show a D belly not a B it makes me soooo mad cause my stomach didn't pop out like this before
  • I was the same way with my first. I'm 5'5" and was 120#. I didn't start showing till I was 8 months preggo. My son was born 8#5oz so i wouldn't worry if you've had ur us and baby looks fine. It upset me too when people would say I'm not preggo. But I would always have a quick comeback for them.
  • @Junebuggbabie85 ... Haha Awuhh I was hoping 11 days + overdue, not really..but just for the Christmas sales for bday presents since I'm due December 14th. But hey blackfriday is always an option!
  • @suppptayyy lmbo so true I want a november baby because like eight people in my family have dec b daysand I don't want my baby stuffed in with them. December babies get screwed. Lol