HAS ANY1 EVER HAD A NEGATIVE & THEN A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST???

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
HAS ANY1 EVER TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST & IT WAS NEGATIVE & THEN LITERALLY TAKE ANOTHER ONE 1 OR 2 DAYS LATER IT CHANGED TO POSITIVE???? IM ACTUALLY NOT DUE TO START MY MENSTRUAL UNTIL THE 23RD BUT WITH MY LAST PREGNANCY THAT I MISCARRIED I TOOK A TEST 5 DAYS EARLIER & IT ALREADY SHOWED POSITIVE... I JUST WANT SOME HOPE.... SO IF ANY1 HAS TAKEN A TEST & IT WAS NEGATIVE & THE 1 OR 2 DAYS LATER IT WAS POSITIVE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW... I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR UR STORY...

Comments

• yes i did. i took one on sat jan 1st and it was negative,then took another monday jan 3rd and it was positive.
  • I did a cheap test that said negative then did two digital tests that were both positive! Good luck i hope you are x
  • I haven't, but it's not like it's not possible. Urine home tests show positive results 12-19 days after ovulation. So it's very very possible that you'll get a positive a day or two later. And I'm not sure, but I think ovulation can occur in a 2-3 day period, not exactly on the same day every single month, you know?
  • Yup! This pregnancy I actually took a test that came up negative, but I had an overwhelming feeling that I was pregnant. I tested again 2 days later and it was positive. After having 2 miscarriages, I don't like to mess around with the line tests, I go straight to digital. :)
  • Yup I took 1 it was negative then a few days later got a positive. That was with my daughter who is now almost 4 :-)
  • I took a pregnancy test after my period was due, and got a negative, and I took one each day and got all negatives until about five days later. So it took me a while to get a positive..but now I'm 32 weeks pregnant!
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • it took 5 pregnancy tests to get a positive with my first child and i took 3 the first day and 2 the very next day...
  • Yuppers....I took one about one week after af was due, it was negative, took another about 14 days later (three weeks past af due date) and that was my positive :) 26+4 now ;;) fingers crossed for you!!!
  • I took one a day or two after I was due and was negative, a week later got a blood test, that came back negative ... A week after that took another home test and was positive. Like mentioned before it shows up approximately 12-14 days after your egg is fertilized, so if your hormone levels are slow to rise or like me you ovulate really late in the month its very possible to get a few negatives before you finally test positive especially if your testing early... Congratulations on being pregnant and goodly with everything
  • I got a negative for 2 months...but I was definately pregnant! It took a blood test at the doc to confirm mine, but I was 2 months along by the time I got a positive.
  • This pregni took a test on a Thursday and a Friday both negative..period didn't come so I tested Wednesday and positive. Got a vaginal ultrasound the following Thursday and I was 6w6d
  • My first showed negative then I looked at it like 3 hours later and there was another very faint pink line... second was positive
  • I took 2negative tests when I went to the doc it was positive!! The tests aren't that accurate ...for me anyways
  • I'm took about six test before one told me I was pregnant at that point I was about two weeks late
  • With the one i jus lost.... I took the test & it was negative but when i went in the restroom about 2 hours later 2 clean... I pickrd up the test 2 throw away & i took a 2nd look & the line was super light... So i went & got a digital one & it said positive... Please wish me luck & send lots of fairy dust my way...
  • Definitely can happen girl! Your body might need to up its own hcg levels... sending LOTS of baby dust your way!!!
  • edited July 2011
    I had a negative one Saturday afternoon and a huge positive Sunday morning. So, yes...
  • Fyi ;) prego tests measure hcg but what they don't say is that everyday your levels usually double that's why one day a neh the next pos
  • I had positive than negative and one that looked like positive so I thought I was pregnant and I was so puzzled than I told my husband he was all happy, I was just in shock. Than I had heavy bleeding , I thought if I was pregnany that it was over:( I got really heartbroken. I got used to the idea and felt happier. Told my mom and dad. My dad was exteremly sick at the time. He was happy but barely could talk( he has brain anuersym) felt so good that he was happy. So when I thought I lost the baby I was really devastated. My husband told me not to tell my dad that we lost the baby not to break his heart.so after all this.. I still felt weird and I went to see a doctor, they confirmed I was pregnant and I even heard the heartbeat:) when I had the heavy bleeding I actually didn't loose the baby. Little miracle. Truely. She is due august 5th. My dad passed away and his bday is august 10. I always think its so amazing that she has such a close date with my daddy:)
  • I had this happen to me. I had a negative pregnancy test on friday, took another one on monday and got a positive. Baby dust your way
  • I took another test 2day... It was negative... ;( ... Its not looking good... Prayers & Baby dust my way please...
  • I have taken the non-digital pregnancy tests, and only got one line, and Then look at that same test later that day, and it shows two lines, but is a false positive. Those results are only accurate for about 20 min. Then you Have re- test. Good luck, and much baby dust!
  • It probably wasnt close enough to ypur cycle date to detect in your urine. It is possible though.. sometimes you can test positive in the morning and neg at night until the hormone is strong enough to detect..
  • I had a blood test done on November 26 that was negative and then on Dec 3 took a urine test and it was positive
  • Negative November 2nd at work November 3rd morning it was positive had my baby girl June 23rd
  • Im due to start my cycle on the 23rd... My ovulation date was between the 7th-12th, but main ovulation was on the 9th... I had sex on the once on the 6th & 7th & twice on the 8th & once on the 10th...

So technically now its been 7 days past my main ovulation date & 7 days b4 my mentrual cycle is due to start...

With my last pregnancy that i lost i was 9days past my ovulation date when my test came up positive & it was 6 days b4 my mentrual cycle was due to start...
  • I just got another negative pregnancy test 2day... The outcome isn't looking Goodnite ;( ... I think if i was pregnant i would know by now... My test in my pregnancy that i recently lost, my test was positive 5 days b4 my central cycle was due... & 2day is 5 days prior to my menstrual cycle due next...
  • I had 3 negative and 2 positive, my levels were to low to detect. The positive was on first response digital
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.