Went to doc

2»

Comments

• Good luck hun!!! Now tell him get his patootie to the dr and go shoot in a cup!!! Tell him they have all the best magazines
  • He does not look at that stuff but yeah ill tell him to get in.

@jalem
  • Lolz!!! I was thinking about that movie where the nurse stimulates the guys prostate(roadtrip?) when i wrote that... Lolz good luck again
  • Happy to see that you've got your starting point... wishing u lots of luck and sending tons of baby dust too! Hoping these next couple months are good to us!!! ;)
  • @Mrsrocketfield1221

Yes I hope the next few months are good to us. It would be great if we could be pregnancy buddies. :)
  • Thank you everyone for the good luck.:)
    And for being there to listen.
  • edited July 2011
    Did they look at your ovaries? I have pcos and they tested for it at first and said everything was fine but it clearly wasn't I started getting later and later and then it stopped I would only have af like once every 6months if that and then I used provera and clomid and we conceived on the first round good luck mama! Ps I'm sure his test will show up fine so tell him not to worry and it will give him and you peace of mind I hope whatever is going on with u is fixable or at least treatable
  • @Momof22be

They have not however there is a list of about 12 things that the doctor wants us to do. But we are doing them in order. Checking the ovaries is a little ways down on the list. Hope everything starts working correctly. Yeah I basically told my husband that he is probably not the issue the doc just wants to eliminate him from being the issue.
  • Yea they wanted to do that with me and hubby as well we just bought the test at Walgreens it was like $30 it was way cheaper than $400 from the docs good luck I really hope they find a fix baby dust*********** we trues for 7 years
  • Good luck and enjoy your baby making :)
  • Thanks ladies.
  • edited July 2011
    @momof22b

the place my doctor is sending him too charges 150 and its an indebth look at the sperm for mutations and count and some other stuff. I can't imagine spending 400 for that wow.
  • Well that's at least reasonable let me know how it all goes k
  • Good luck%%-
  • Thanks ladies :)
  • Ok starting OPK today. Keeping fingers crossed. :)
  • Good luck!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2011
    Wow you sound similar to me. We've been ttc for almost 2 yrs, but bc I had insane periods I've been in & out of the drs for over a yr. I have been put on Provera, Prometrium, high high doses of birth control (they use this to kickstart your system), Megestrol, & now I am taking prenatals & metformin. Hubby had to do the sperm analysis but it was only $70. Wow I would have cried if I had to pay more. I have insurance but hubby does not, but all was fine. If you have irregular periods then they can help its just a long road, but hopefully your body will do great & you'll be posting ur bfp soon! Its been a rough road. I've been to the ER 2 times bc my bleeding was so bad & the pain associated w/ it was the worst pain in the world :( all better now I hope. *******baby dust to you & good luck %%-
  • You have been through a whole lot . Thank you for the support. I hope you get your BFP soon as well.
  • Not sure if u we're ever on birth control before but sometimes it can take a couple years for u to get pregnant...some its right away.....it took us 3years I gave up after 2 bred 2of my horses I wanted my 6 year old n hubby n I to have baby's to experience fun of a new life well I got pregnant 7 mo into my horses pregnancys Lol world works in funny ways
  • I have not ever been on birth control. I have been ttc for over 2 years now.