Update #2 ok so idk but i think its too soon to test but.......

Comments

• So sorry girl, it's ok to be sad and cry but just keep your positive attitude and don't give up. God knows what he is doing, even thought sometimes it doesn't make sense to us we still have to trust in His plan for us. I've had 2 mc and it crushed me, I just couldn't understand why all these girls who don't even want kids or deserve kids get pregnant so easily and have perfect pregnancies even when they don't take care of themselves, I was very bitter. But I eventually just gave it all up to the Lord and decided to put my complete trust in him, and now I'm 16weeks and I don't take one second of it for granted. It will happen for you
  • I'm so sorry :-(
  • Keep your chin up I hope you get a bfp soon 22 months is a long time but don't get discouraged keep trying I'll be praying for ya:)
  • I'm so sorry you didn't get your positive. I am praying for you and your husband.
  • Awe so sorry hun.. Hang in there hun. God will give you a baby when you least expect it. Keep your head up.
  • :) I hope everyone has a great day & thank-you for all your blessings. I am the first case in my fertility drs chair. The nurses r very confused to what's goin on w/ me, I'm a medical mystery that no one can figure out. So hopefully I will here something soon this morning for our next step. I am feeling more positive today :)
  • Keep ur head up! It took us 3 years. Today you WILL get good news!
  • I know its so hard... but don't u give up!! This is one of the first positive changes and you're moving in the right direction!!! I'll be here with ya, trying when I can. I hate the months going by but I'm trying to keep my head high.. u better too!! ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ladies! @mrsrocketfield1221 in this together! Just know I'm here for you too hun!
    @all I am here for all pregly gals & guys sorry I've been so wrapped up in my issues ;)
    I got a call from my nurse she sai they want to start me on progesterone (provera) but I am still having nausea, burping (I only drink water & unsweetened tea) my breasts are sore, slight abdominal cramps, vaginal discharge, constipation (I take metformin) so she decided we would order the provera but wait a few weeks! She wants me to take a few tests through out the next couple wks & see what happens. If my period starts they are putting me on 150 mg of clomid, if I don't start & I keep getting neg test after a few wks then take the provera, if I get a bfp then well ya know. So we are praying & just relax & wait. Thank-you again everyone!
  • I am really praying for you.
    Here some of my story:
    We tried for quite a while and kept watching those months go by. I was overweight and decided I would help myself by trying to lose some weight. I started working out like crazy and lost 18 pounds in around six months. Still nothing. We went through all of our testing and found nothing wrong with either of us. We talked about chlomid, but I wanted to try a couple more moths on our own. Finally in the fall I had enough and decided we would start our chlomid in December. Right before my period was due, I got a very bad infection that landed me in the hospital for a week. I may not have made it if we waited any longer. Needless to say no chlomid that month.
    I was disappointed of course to wait another month, but happy to be alive. I got released from the hospital right before christmas. While at home, we knew that january would start our chlomid. We didn't even give another thought to ttc on our own. On christmas eve and christmas we had sex. No pressure, no ttc. Just enjoying each other.
    Wellll, january came, but my period did not. I guess taking some pressure off helped me.
    I really do hope for your bfp. I don't even know you but I think of you often and pray for you. It will happen, myabe not in your time but DEFINITELY in Gods time.
  • I just wanted to share because I know some parts of our journey are similar.
    Again, I wish I could give you a hug. Just know we all support you and are waiting with you for your bfp!!
  • @marie0907 Thank-you for sharing your story & thoughts & prayers!!!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok so here is my story sorry it is long
    So we had been ttc since our son was born my periods were getting further and further apart and then I ended up having pcos no one figured it out till about 2 1/2 years ago all they were saying was its your weight its your weight it drove me nuts because I knew they were wrong I was put on metformin I was taking 1000 mg per day it made me so sick I was on it for a tear and a half and nothing so I took myself off and decided I just was only blessed with one child and that's all I ever would be well my sisters best friend has pcos and she got preggo I asked how she said metformin, provera, and clomid so I went to the docs and asked right away it was November 15th I took the provera and the clomid and went back on metformin 1500 mg per day I started my period on December 3rd and took the clomid on the 14th I went in for a us to see if I had ovulated they said I haddent but because the period I had was like the first period of my life well it felt like it and there was egg youk stuff in it I told them I would not go back on provera until I was sure so they told me if I don't start my period to come in for a test I went in they told me that if it was past my af was due it would show up 100% but like I said before it was -0 nothing showed and I was 8days but I didn't know so I went back on provera I took it for 10 days and no period they told me it could take up to 10 days after u Finnish the pills well I waited and nothing but nausia sore boobs my little sister had unprotected sex while on vaca. At my house uuuuuuggghhhh and she needed to make sure she wasn't ovulating so we went to the dollar store and got her a test and me one we took it at the same time she looked at hers and said neg. I looked at mine and said positive looked again and screamed positive it was crazy my doc was so convinced I wasn't preggo but my progesterone was low even after being on the provera so I had to use inserts please have them test your progesterone levels as well baby gust I'm praying u r preggo
  • Anytime, and I'm here if you ever want to talk.
  • @momof22be wow! I remember reading some of ur story on another post. Thank-you so much for sharing! I m going to take a test in a few days & then in a week, we'll see what happens.
    @amyduh :) thank-you!!!!!
  • edited July 2011
    Sorry dumb phone
  • edited July 2011
    Again
  • Your welcome I felt as though u probably have read it before but just let me know please tag me after u take your next test and please have them check your progesterone level they told me that I possibly could have had a mc because of it being so low and without the provera I most likely would have
  • So taking provera could raise the levels & help to possibly prevent a mc? @momof22be
  • Well it did for me but u don't want to risk it causing a mc so if they test your progesterone levels and they are very low which I'm assuming they r u do have pcos right? Anyway they can prescribe the inserts or I think there are pills as well
  • @momof22be I have a prescription of provera. But I was gonna wait, but I will call.the dr tomorrow & ask if its safe to take it. Thank-you!!!
  • Your welcome Hun but I really think they r glint to tell u to come get tested and get some progesterone tablets or inserts but if they tell u the provera is safe then ok but please tag me and keep me updated tomorrow k
  • @momof22be I will call my nurse in the morning & let you know what they say :)
  • Thanks I'm sure hoping they figure something out they told me that I most likely had multiple mc in the past that I didn't even know of because of my progesterone levels I only know of one but I can't even think of the rest
  • @momof22be idk what to think. I'm gonna cal & ask if it safe to take if she says I should.wait.then I will. Anything to have a lil one or 2 ;)
  • Of course so have u called yet?
  • I called the nurse but had to leave a message w/ the receptionist so I'm waiting for her to call me back. @momof22be
  • Did they ever call u back?