Do men really find pregnant women more sexy? & why?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Since I've been pregnant, I'm shocked at the amount of men who approach me on the st to tell me how beautiful or how I'm the sexiest pregnant woman they've ever seen or who try to ask me out on dates. One guy stopped me on the st and actually asked was I still with my child's father, if not he'd like to take me to lunch lol. I also had a guy when I was in my first trimester try to have sex with me (not pregnant with his child). One of my guy friends offered to help me induce labor if need be lol and couldn't keep his eyes off my blooming bosoms. Now to me, I think all these guys are sickos lol. I mean I'm almost 8 months pregnant. I'm carrying another man's child. Not only that, but in my opinion I'm huge! At least I feel that way. What is the allure? Why do guys find pregnant women so attractive?

2ndly this might be a bit tmi, but I see stories on here all the time of u guys talking about having sex while pregnant etc. I on the other hand haven't had sex this entire year. The last time I had sex, I got pregnant. Many of you know my child's father is douche and altho i may have felt horny sometimes (not really sure if I was horny or if it was just because my baby likes to lie on my bladder) I wouldn't have want to have sex with some random guy. Can anyone relate?

So yesterday I met up with an ex whom I dated off and on since 2005. I actually really love and care for him more than anything and wish this was his child, but shit happens. It jus so happened we were off when I got preg. I hadnt talked to him in about a year due to the fact he wasn't ready to commit. Well he happened to be in a town and I had to have the dreaded conversation with him which included me telling him about my pregnancy, also that my baby is due the day before his birthday. I was a little nervous to meet up with him, but we ended up going out to dinner. I planned to keep things light and not bring up the past etc. But he actually brought it up and cleared up a lot of things for me, he also just kept telling me how beautiful/how sexy/how hot/ attractive I was pregnant. I mean he always thought I was attractive but my pregancy just made me more beautiful, he said I was glowing and I was turning him on a little bit lol. Oddly I wasn't weirded out like I normally would be. I guess coming from him, it was something i needed to hear as I've told u guys how much of an a-hole my child's father is to me. Didn't plan on this happening, but we ended up making love later that evening. He kept rubbng my belly and then kissed it when we were done. It was all very sweet. He definantly made me feel gorgeous. When I undressed, I was a little embarrassed bcuz of my belly being so large, but he was looking at me like I was a victoria's secret model or something. He was salivating lol. Let's just say totally not waht I expected. I can now chime in that pregnant sex is pretty good only if its with someone u love. I dont regret it, I'm glad it happened, even tho it wasn't planned.

Comments

• That's sweet! :X
  • I think some guys really dig pregnant chicks no risk of getting them repregnant. Lol.
  • I love this!
  • Oh my guys hit on me all the time too!!! I get grossed out! Even guys I've known for a while and definitely know I'm prego want to take me out on dates I don't see how they don't think its weird...

Awww how cute :) my bd is a douche bag too it would be nice to have an ex like that :) my ex really made me feel a lot better about my situation and said all these sweet things but he has a gf :( anyway good luck with everything
  • I almost think its a cave man thing lol, guys want girls that can have babies. A lot of people find pregnant women very sexy.
  • Wow! Now I feel bad for turning this guy down... My bd and I broke up also and I started talkin to this guy but it just weirded me out because he kept talkin about rubbing my stomach and. Giving foot massages. I just stopped talking to him because I just didn't feel right.
  • @ZolaBean @blueberrysmom thanks :) felt great to feel that, maybe needed it for my sanity lol

@bettymomma yea he said he would marry a woman with a child if the father wasn't in the picture, but he's still not ready to settle down which I understand and wasn't looking for that from him. Just feel like and appreciate that he showed me love which has been sorely lacking in my life these past 8 months.

@blissmarie23 hahaha yea that too! that's why I think most guys are sickos who hit on me

@charliebby1116 maybe its just weird to us, idk...they dont seem to mind lol. Its like carrying another man's child here, what do u want from all this lol...at least he made u feel better, that was sweet of him :) and if he's coming around while ur preg how into his gf can he be?
  • @serenitysmommy aww don't feel bad, if u didn't feel right about it then it probably wasn't right. It felt right to me thats why i did it 8-> , but I would never with just some random guy who wants to rub my feet and belly, i'd be weirded out just like you were lol. Altho I probably wouldn't turn down a foot rub right about now, my dogs are killing me! lol :P
  • I know its just weird to me lol I would think they would get weirded out like another man's jrs and me made a baby that moves and kicks lol I dunno...
    Oh he doesn't really come around we will always be there for each other but not like that we were high school sweethearts but that's about where it ends...
  • @mschop yea u're probably right. I just never really thought a pregnant woman could be thought of a sexy nor could i even imagine myself as being sexy while pregnant, until that day. Boy have I been brainwashed.
  • awh thats sweet :)
  • I'm more sexy now!
  • Lol well we use to date before and he's really cute... That's not all we talked about he was just like I know pregnant woman like that. It was just all too soon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blueberrysmom I know that's right ! I feel all empowered now lol
  • Ive been wondering the same thing the other day sone guy was like "id do anything for you" and some other one called me "babes" i was like are u serious im pregnant thats a little creepy...
  • My husband does every day
  • @serenitysmommy yea I understand, he should too. Well hopefully he's still up for the foot rubs ;P

@marabel you're a pretty girl, I hear that pregnancy just enhances you if you're already pretty :)
  • @singlemama aww thank you!
  • Us preggo girlies just look extra beyond beautiful we have this glow that makes males head over heels for us heehe.
    But there r some sick men out there that hit on us preggo girls cause in there sick mind they say ooo she's already preggo I can finish in her and she won't get preggo again sooo yahh just saying some guys out There r perverts that have sick minds like that soo be careful ladies.....
  • I'm so happy for you. Hopefully he's decided that he wants to be on for good this time. And I've gotten hit on so much while preggo. Its strange to me, but what the heck, I love a compliment lol. Good luck sweetie! :-)
  • You go gurl... Thats exciting... Ive gotten alot of extra compliments too and come ons by ex dudes. Ive been going back and forth with my cheating husband who I just left, so ive been unable to move on anything or anybody... Im glad your taking advantage.