ugh 4th trip to L&D this week :[

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
im so over this going to L&D for the 4TH TIME this WEEK! my Blood pressure is 146/92 and protein in my urine this sucks lets hope today isnt the day they decide to take my little princess im only almost 30 weeks. yikes im a bit nervous!

Comments

• omg ;( damn BP!! mines was high yest too ! 158/80 something...aghh!! keep us updated! do u have swelling?
  • @naliibby2 dang these blood pressures just have to give us mamas something to stess about! i have a little swelling but not like i did when i had pre eclampsia with my son. I didnt know if you had it with ur first they just wait for it in your next pregnancies i feel terrible ive already started the steriod shots just in case but im remaining optomistic that everything will work itself out and she wilo be in there til 37 or 38 weeks :]
  • omgosh yeah keep ur head up!! how far r u??
  • They shouldn't induce with 146/92. It doesn't seem that high....I have high blood pressure as well, and it has ran alot higher than that. They are monitoring me closely, I still have a ways to go. But even with my first two it was extremely high....hopefully they can get it down and the baby can cook a little longer. I will say a prayer for you and baby.
  • @naliibby2 im gunna be 30 weeks on friday like i said im keeping optimistic and hoping for the best!
    @ash1la they induced me with my son when my blood pressure was 156/92 so it just kinda worries me i think they just make it worse by all the talk and steriod shots but i still really think she will be able to stay in there lonnger! good luck to you and your family too u are also in my prayers <3
  • Aren't you on meds or is this hig bp a new thing? I've got chronic high bp & ob put me on meds. Its around 128/78 - 120/70. It used to be as high as 155/90
  • Wow really @landynplus1momma that is crazy. How far were you? I was having this convo with another pregly and I guess bc my docs never made a big deal with me when I would have numbers like yours that I don't consider it high....mine are usually anywhere frol
  • I'm dealing with the same thing so I totally understand. I was in there yesterday with Bp 150/110 turns out I was just panicking once I settled on my left side it went down to 117/63 and then sitting up I was at 138/88. You'll be okay. Just try to relax Hun. Xo
  • Heyyyy...what happen to the rest of my post.....lol
    I was saying mine usually runs from 140-160/ 90-110. Good luck with whatever they decide. And thanks for the prayers.
  • thanks ladies they put me on high blood pressure meds to stablize them. when im not pregnant my blood pressure is always under 110/60 so to be 140 and up is pretty high for me. they always say 140 isnt high for an elderly grandmother but for a young healthy woman 140 is pretty high so they become concerned. i also have a pretty bad uti so they put me on meds for that and some vicodin for the really bad headaches ive been having plus partial bedrest! so hopefully ill get some rest and have a great rest of my pregnancy! thanks ladies for everything :]