Bi-racial baby question (mongolian spot and eye color)

2»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    My 4yr has a horse shoe shapped spot on his butt that look like a bruise...he is Caucasian all the way... He is so faired skin blonde hair green eyes... So why te spot?... I thought he just had a funny colored birth mark.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I kno this is off topic. But what is the meaning of a birth mark? My son have a big one on his back that look like a broken heart & he have one on his ARM. And Why do some kids have 2 birth marks?
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @prayin4agurl lol, my older daughter has 2, too. She has like one excatly where mine is, but its like a reverse birthmark, its like missing pigment, this is my full caucasion daughter. My son has a birthmark too. I wonder why some ppl have em, and some don't....hmmmmmm
  • @mama_underpants Idk weird.lol they say my son is going to be a heartbreaker.
  • @ mama_underpants my daughter has one on her belly completely lacking pigmentation also! I had never saw it before until she was born. She also has a light brown birth mark on her leg.
  • @bigmamak ummmm that's excatly how my older daughter's is. Except the one on the leg is dark.....its on her inner thigh. And me either about seeing one like that, I asked the pediatrition lol
  • I was nanny for a full Philippino girl and she had huge Mongol spots on the back of her arms. I don't remember any on her butt but then that wasn't really my favourite part of her lol. I don't think they faded till after she was in school
  • My oldest is half black and was born with black eyes and she has a mongolian mark right above her nose that she has had since birth. The dr has been aware since birth so they know its not a bruise and that i aint beating my kid.
  • My daughter has the on top of both feet, hands and shoulders! Those ones are really light and about half dollar size! She also has a softball size dark one covering both butt cheeks! I would post a pic but idk how
  • My sisters and I all had one, right over our butt crack. And we're all black. So its not just a bi racial thing, thanks @blessedmom_2x.
  • For researching it.
  • Me nor my brothers, sister, and all of my cousins but 1 didn't get a mongolian spot. And my one cosine that did got it in his butt and on the side of his face. But they went away he doesn't have it anymore.
  • im bi racial and i dont have any blue spots and i have dark brown eyes....my 1st 2 came out with blue eyes but turned brown after a month or so but this baby has light brown eyes.
  • my daughter has dark brown almost black eyes and mine are green/blue. But she has a mongolian spot on her belly ever since she was born
  • My kids r Blk/white an both have the spots since they was born my sons is little but my daughter has it all over her butt up to her shoulders but I did notice wen born they had dark blueish eyes but it didn't last long .
  • http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254/Jessica_3258/?action=view&current=1136.jpg

My daughters butt!! Its a cute baby butt!! She's half black, half mexican!!
  • @kansasmomma omgsh! That looks like a huge bruise, but obv its not......
  • @mama_underpants yea it does, kinda scary! Thats why most drs say tell ur day care provider so they dont think child abuse.