Something like being hit by a truck!

Okay not literally but DAMN what the hell happened between yesterday and today?? My feet are swollen, my hands are swollen, my knuckles hurt, my back is aching -_- Heart burn after drinking water!? I mean damn... I really feel like my body got hit by a monster truck and reversed on over and over and over and over... ok I'm done :(

Comments

• Whew. I thought you actually had been hit!!! Lol glad you weren't. Go for a nice warm bath!!
  • you scared the crap out of me gurl!!!
  • @natashalynn
    this pain could've fooled me!! I hate taking baths. no matter how much bleach I clean the tub with I still feel icky.. I need this baby OUT
  • edited August 2011
    I was just elevating me feet to place on my ottoman and notice how puffy my feet are! No wonder my legs hurt!:(
  • @betty
    SORRY! I think I need to change the title lol
  • @Mrs4c
    Let's have our own pity party :( Everything hurts!
  • ugghh... much better!! Almost had a heart attack.. (mental Pic)!! lol
  • sudden swelling could be high bp.. so be carful k..
  • @betty
    lmao! I hope to never see that day! N if I never told U before, your daughter is freakin GORGEOUS!
  • @lae3
    I checked and it was 118/73... unless I'm not taking it right. I did call the doctors office today only to be told there were no doctors on staff today -_- I've been bra ridden all day!
  • Pity party \:D/ I have so much pressure down in my pelvis and this cramping blows!! Lol.:)
  • Yay partayy :)
    My whole body aches and I'm drained of all energy :( oh geez and going out of town tomorrow that means no morning nap :( I love those
  • @bbylucasMomma
    Aww mama u can join me n @Mrs4c pity party! lol. Add to the list that I have this ravenous hunger that fruits and snacks can not satisfy at 4 am! I have to have a MEAL! I probably gained 10 pounds :'(
  • I'm always hungry now too and have heartburn just about 24/7
  • @bbylucasMomma
    girl WATER gives me heartburn!! Maalox has been my savior!!
  • Lol mine too I got the berry blend one :) but before I was just suffering through it cause I was too stubborn and lazy to go get some geez I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already
  • @bbylucasMomma
    I have the wild berry blend too! lol. I soo fell asleep on this party last night and woke up feeling semi better. How about u? Pregnancy is so damn weird
  • Yup woke up good tiring day of shopping though but it was all fun got heels and a dress for when I'm not prego anymore and baby some more clothes :)