Horrible pelvic pain should I be induced at 38 weeks?

2»

Comments

• and with the big baby thing I am right there with ya. My first 2 boys where over 9 lbs and this one is measuring 4 weeks bigger
  • Google spd in pregnancy that might be what's up with you I been having pelvic pain I have physio for it and have to wear a support belt. It's very common just your pelvic bone rubbing and its called spd. Have look see if you have the same symptoms then go speak to your doctor! Good luck :)
  • The only reason my doctor is inducing meat 39 weeks is because i am considered high risk. I get horrible headaches and cramps if my blood sugar goes too high or too low.
  • Heck yes get induced lol. 37 weeks is full term, and no need to be in pain longer than you have to. Good luck!
  • I hate to b the negative one but I was induced at.38 weeks and my body did not take to it. I got very sick and after.docbroke my water I still did not go into labor. Ended in emergency.c section. I would say try to b paitent. Baby will come when baby is ready. And not always is it convient for us....hang in there
  • With my first I was induced at 38 weeks n 4 days like kaylin said my son really wasnt ready they had 2 suck him out. His head came out cone shaped. Hes fine now tho. I think its better 2 do it closer 2 ur due date. Im getting induced with this baby 3 days b4 my due date.
  • @mzsanders I was wrong lol I'm getting induced march 16th, which is my due date lol maybe I will go into labor before then! :) that would be great!! My dr changed my due date. I can't wait!!
  • My sister in law had the worst pelvic pain and her mw said it was because the babys hand was on her cheek.. you should def get on all fours and move that baby around a lil! She said that did wonders for how sore she got .. good luck dear!
  • @BabyGeesmama2B I've tried all that I can to get him to move :( it seriously feels like my pelvis %s ripping apart! Like im dilated n hes so low. My dr hasnt checked my cervix since I was 15weeks pg! Is rhat normal???
  • No my doctor started checking me at 35 weeks n 6 days every time I go in now he checks
  • @jesslang that is Soo Painful I'm sorry! Your Dr should probably have checked you though that sounds odd..I'd ask.. good luck in your birth I'm sure you'll do amazing!
  • Thank you guys!! :))
  • I have 3yr old and 13month old , im 36weeks im tired of preg too :/ so much painful running around house with kids ugh my 3yr old daughter is so brat lol but good luck!!:)
  • @proudMommaOf3 same her :( I have a 5yr old n a 3yr old that are crazy n im always hurting n can can hardly walk. Im hoping I go soon!! :) thank you!
  • I have a lot of pelvic pressure n pain too I am 36 weeks and 2dys. Due april 2nd with a boy. I ubderstand that you r chasing your babies around but you should really take it easy. I know carrying the baby longer is unbearable but its better for them. I was getting really strong braxton hicks & I'm 2cm dilated for 4 days I have been resting completly I feel much better now I'm trying to hold off till the last wk of march atleast. Just take it easy everyone we r getting close its painful ;(